Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 06:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The social media post was from the person who went to the house to potentially buy it, not the officer.  The officer did not post any of these objects on social media or anywhere else.  That's why these two cases are such a good parallel, the words or objects in question were completely private until made public by outside parties.

Ah. See, I didn't read all that. Still, my position on what to do remains the same. Just like with Strzok, investigate whether his work was influenced. But if it isn't he shouldn't be fired, which is unlike Strzok.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-09-2019, 06:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The social media post was from the person who went to the house to potentially buy it, not the officer.  The officer did not post any of these objects on social media or anywhere else.  That's why these two cases are such a good parallel, the words or objects in question were completely private until made public by outside parties.

Oh i see. You are right... Basically the same thing. Inviting someone into your house to show it them. With symbols of racism proudly displayed in your living space. 

Compared to FBI agents having their private text messages illegally leaked followed up by being publicly slandered by the President of the United States of America. 

Almost identical. 
(08-09-2019, 04:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except it wasn't in private. Not when you use company provided equipment.

It was never about it being on company provided equipment. That was fake news promoted by people who realized this was a non story about text messages between lovers.

Which is why no one cared that they were using the company phone for improper personal relationship (an affair), as that would be what would get someone fired. It didn't/wasn't.  Unless you are trying to sell me that anything can be said/done on a company phone but speak ill of Trump. Which is what you guys are attempting to do.

He was fired because he told his girlfriend he wasn't going to help elect Trump (a candidate for POTUS), and that's pretty lame for many people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22