Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Philadelphia Bengals for two weeks
Rooting for Philadelphia for the next two weeks, especially Super Bowl Sunday.

[Image: FnvfODbXoAAPBWq?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a multiple score game by Philly. Not sure we would have had much of a shot either. They are just so loaded everywhere
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:07 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a multiple score game by Philly. Not sure we would have had much of a shot either. They are just so loaded everywhere

If we thought our Oline played bad against the Chiefs or Rams....yikes. I would have been more concerned about Burrow being able to play next year. 
Reply/Quote
Nah.

I'm rooting for a quadruple overtime no contest.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Screw the Chiefs. They denied us an All-Time great helmet matchup in the Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:08 PM)TheFan Wrote: If we thought our Oline played bad against the Chiefs or Rams....yikes. I would have been more concerned about Burrow being able to play next year. 

Yep. Probably would have hit double digit sacks.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:13 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yep. Probably would have hit double digit sacks.

In the first half…

Cappa coming back would have helped, but that Philly pass rush is beyond nasty.

Reply/Quote
I can't. We've finally beat back the Herbert is better than Burrow takes. If Hurts wins a SB then the debate is done. Hurts is the steal and best QB of the 2020 draft. And I don't want to hear that talking point.

Go KC. No shame in losing to KC in an AFCC.

Just like we threw the playoff wins and Superbowl appearances in the face of Herbert/Charger fans. We'd have no argument if Hurts wins a SB.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Won't watch or even think about Roger's Scambowl. Have only watched one in 30 years(last year, and it was a farce at the end)

#boycottsuperbowl
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Bengals or the Chiefs have a chance against Eagles. Burrow would have lost his 2nd SB and others would say Bengals are the new Bills.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nah.

I'm rooting for a quadruple overtime no contest.

I love your signature below.   Tongue

You must get a lot of hate from the Chase fanatics.  Mellow

[Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:28 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I love your signature below.   Tongue

You must get a lot of hate from the Chase fanatics.  Mellow

I'm a Chase fan. He's an amazing WR.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You guys are trying to make yourselves feel better after Vince McMahon's, I mean Roger Goodell's, screw job in KC. If Cappa was back and the Bengals resembled last week more than last night, Cincy would have had a real shot against Philly, depending on which outcome the league was going to leverage. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see KC win.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can't. We've finally beat back the Herbert is better than Burrow takes. If Hurts wins a SB then the debate is done. Hurts is the steal and best QB of the 2020 draft. And I don't want to hear that talking point.

Go KC. No shame in losing to KC in an AFCC.

Just like we through the playoff wins and Superbowl appearances in the face of Herbert/Charger fans. We'd have no argument if Hurts wins a SB.

Not a single GM in the league would take Hurts over Burrow. How many times do we need to see this story play out with running QB’s (Cam, Lamar, etc)?

Reply/Quote
I haven't decided which team I will root for yet. Hard to root for Philly because that is a tough town. Hard to root for KC because they whopped our arse. I can see a close game in the Super Bowl. KC is the underdog so maybe root for them.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:39 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I haven't decided which team I will root for yet. Hard to root for Philly because that is a tough town. Hard to root for KC because they whopped our arse. I can see a close game in the Super Bowl. KC is the underdog so maybe root for them.

No they didn’t. They won by a last second FG. The days of us getting our asses “whooped” in the playoffs are over.

Reply/Quote
I won't be watching or rooting for anyone in the SB. Pribably watch reruns of something less scripted, like Wreslemania
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't think the Bengals or the Chiefs have a chance against Eagles.  Burrow would have lost his 2nd SB and others would say Bengals are the new Bills.

I am an old Detroit "Bad Boy" Pistons fan who remembers their last playoff run in 1992 against the New York Knicks. The winner got the Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls. The "Bad Boys" used to own the Bulls until the NBA pushed for the Bulls in 1991 for better TV ratings[Sounds familiarHmm

Anyway, the "Bad Boy Pistons got swept in 1991 by the Bulls the previous year in the Eastern Conference finals.
The last thing any Detroit fan wanted was to be humiliated by the Bulls in 1992, so it was better that the Knicks defeat the Pistons then face the Bulls again as the Pistons were getting old and were on the decline and the Bulls were ascending. 

Now the Bengals.

We are not like the 1992 Detroit Pistons on the way down, however from what I have seen from the Eagles they are a machine and I don't want the Bengals to be humiliated in the Superbowl, especially with our Offensive line. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:39 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I haven't decided which team I will root for yet. Hard to root for Philly because that is a tough town. Hard to root for KC because they whopped our arse. I can see a close game in the Super Bowl. KC is the underdog so maybe root for them.

Last second field goal = Whooped arse?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
For some strange reason I found myself rooting for SF yesterday. Maybe it was an allergic reaction to something. WTS I'll most likely be pulling for Philly
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote