OTHER
3.33%
3 3.33%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly Game Game Ball
Well the ole game ball has gotten a little dusty, but it is time to dust it off and award it.

Your candidates:

Andy Dalton- 332 passing yards, 2 TDs, 130 passer rating

Brandon Lefell (Marvin who?)- 5 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

Eric Winston- Replaced Ced

Vontaze Burfict- 15 tackles, 2 INTs

Carlos Dunlap- 3 tackles, 1 sack, numerous batted ball

Mike Nugent- 4 FGs and 14 total points (plus called bank on 1 PAT)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't decide between Andy, Carlos, and Tez. All three were big parts of the win.
Reply/Quote
Dalton. No AJ, no run game and he balled out anyway. Decent blocking helps.

Btw, his rating is back north of 90. :andy:

Props to Zampese for getting so many receivers involved (Andy hit 9 different guys).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Burfict had a heck of a game. 2 interceptions and 15 tackles kept the Iggles from scoring more points. He's got my vote.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm giving it to Ogbuehi for sitting on the bench and staying out of the way.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Andy, for pretty much the same reasons that Shake stated.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dalton, no debate.

What a great day so far. UC fired Tuberville (he "resigned" but we all know what would have happened otherwise), bengals win, Nugent made a couple XP's... If the Giants can pull this one off it would be a perfect day.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:34 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm giving it to Ogbuehi for sitting on the bench and staying out of the way.

Unfortunately the coachs won't learn and Big Ced will be out there again next week being less effective than a NY subway turnstile. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I vote for Ced for being so terrible at the game of football the Bengals were forced to bench him.
Reply/Quote
My 2nd vote goes to Burfict. Hes playing at a pro bowl level.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton. No AJ, no run game and he balled out anyway. Decent blocking helps.

Btw, his rating is back north of 90. :andy:

Props to Zampese for getting so many receivers involved (Andy hit 9 different guys).

That decided it for me.  Andy it is!
Reply/Quote
I voted Andy because he was nearly perfect and ran the offense very well today especially without AJ and a nonexistent running game. However, I would also have to give game balls to both Vontaze for his unbelievable defensive showing today with the tackles and the 2 interceptions and Carlos for his disruption at the line of scrimmage all day. Also, just to mention there is no way I would give it to Nugent because he still is horrible with missing extra points. Yes he had 3 field goals and 2 extra points but he still missed another extra point which is ridiculous. I know he had 14 points but until he can do this on a regular basis I still get very nervous when he comes into attempt any type of kick.
Reply/Quote
Give the game ball to Vontaze Burfict. He'll just intercept it anyway. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Give the game ball to Vontaze Burfict.  He'll just intercept it anyway. Hilarious

Not if Andy threw it today! :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Give the game ball to Vontaze Burfict.  He'll just intercept it anyway. Hilarious

Possibly, but he'll have to stop half way to the endzone, for oxygen and a box of cheezits... Hilarious

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dalton, he had pinpoint accuracy today. Played like 2015 Dalton without 2 of his star players. Well done Andy
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Possibly, but he'll have to stop half way to the endzone, for oxygen and a box of cheezits... Hilarious

Lmao glad I wasn't the only one thinking he woulda scored had he not been so damn fat this year! Still love the guy tho :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:42 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lmao glad I wasn't the only one thinking he woulda scored had he not been so damn fat this year! Still love the guy tho :andy:

Yep, pretty sad when I watch Lawrence Timmons, who is older and bigger, take one from the goal line and go 60 yds., still with a full head of steam..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Voted Dalton

But Burfict was incredible as well. Wow on both of their performances.

O-line should get votes too. Where have they been all year ? Kept Andy's jersey clean all day.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The o-line gets my vote. Dalton looked like 2015 dalton with his throws today.
If only this o-line showed up about 2-3 games ago.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote