Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano Man says the Bengals might not draft Burrow
Reply/Quote
Alexander can tell if a guy will be a great QB by the way he screws in a lightbulb.

Claims Hebert is the best he's seen since Andrew Luck.
Reply/Quote
Piano Man is incorrect.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
PA can tell a great QB by the way he twirls around.

Like Ogbuehi. He was a turnstile and Paul thought he was the best thing since spinning rims.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:19 PM)Trademark Wrote:

A good 34 hours late there...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
For a song called The Piano Man, the guy with the harmonica just won't shut the hell up.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
He's solid alright.

[Image: th?id=OIP.NlQLYb9NQkrR6lA1kZBmKQHaG-&pid...=174&h=164]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Justin Herbert looks like a franchise QB and could be the best QB out of this draft class. That said he still needs to learn alot of the little nuisances that will make him that guy and we have already seen out of Joe Burrow. Things like Eye discipline holding a defender with your eyes to open up windows.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Justin Herbert looks like a franchise QB and could be the best QB out of this draft class. That said he still needs to learn alot of the little nuisances that will make him that guy and we have already seen out of Joe Burrow. Things like Eye discipline holding a defender with your eyes to open up windows.

In the highlights of Herbert I watched, he didn't even scan through any progressions.

Not sure if that was the offense or it's just a weakness for him. I think Burrow separated himself from the rest of the pack over the course of the season and the Bengals would be foolish to pick anyone else. Should they do their due diligence with the other top prospects? Sure...but I think the top pick is almost set in stone, barring injury.

I have to wonder if old Piano Man is just trying to get his name out there. He is jobless at the moment, after all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He does have the ear of the Organization as he was influential in the drafting of Jonah.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I do have to say that Paul Alexander wins as the most smug ass from Bengals history.

That's really saying something considering what a jerkoff Troy Blackburn has represented himself.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did he see him with a Ketchup Bottle????
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 07:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Justin Herbert looks like a franchise QB and could be the best QB out of this draft class. That said he still needs to learn alot of the little nuisances that will make him that guy and we have already seen out of Joe Burrow. Things like Eye discipline holding a defender with your eyes to open up windows.

Herbert is the most physically gifted QB in this class, but Burrow is better in every other way.
Reply/Quote
Honestly passing on Burrow would be the tipping point for me, already been pretty checked out the last couple years and we finally get something to be excited about with Burrow only to mess it up?

Taking Herbert without even trading back would just be too much for me to even care about football anymore.
Reply/Quote

I like herbert. Before the college season, I thought Herbert would end up being #1, tua 2. That's not how the seasons went, of course, and burrow showed a lot this season.

I'm glad we're in position to take burrow, I think he's going to be solid.  But if we weren't picking 1st and took Herbert, I would've been ok with that.
Reply/Quote
yes please draft someone else than burrow so i can find another team to root for, this team is so close to the edge for many "fans" (including myself).
Reply/Quote
Why was this moved to around the NFL? This directly relates to the Bengals ?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 11:20 AM)Trademark Wrote: Why was this moved to around the NFL? This directly relates to the Bengals ?

It's draft speculation, by a guy who coaches for the Potsdam Royals...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Yep. I'm sorry, but a guy looking good at practice and a game that's not really a "game" doesn't trump a season full of excellence against top competition. Especially when the guy that looks good didn't look so good throughout the year. 

Not sorry. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I have a horrible feeling we are going to trade back, or stay put and take Hurst in round 2.
Reply/Quote