Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitt Game
I wouldn't mind seeing Margus Hunt crush Rapelisburger forcing him into retirement mid-season...  just sayin...  and even though he's a Buckeye, wouldn't mind seeing Hewitt play through Shazier on a crushing lead block and concuss him severely as revenge on the dirty Gio shot from last year....
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:12 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'd be content if we have no injuries to our major players.

Just get horrid vibes when we play these jerkfaces.

What's your initial thoughts going into Pitt?

If the OL plays better i say we tear that Secondary apart.

Our DL needs to play much better and our LB's though cause this could be a high scoring game for Pitt too if they don't.

No matter how good our Secondary is we cannot give Ben all the time in the world.
Reply/Quote
Want to see how Pittsburgh plays in the game tonight to give my thoughts on what we need to do, etc.

Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
The only way I see the Bengals win this game is to dominate the turnover battle. If we end up +2 or more on turnovers, then we win. If not, I think we go 1-1 which isn't bad considering our injuries.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I am hoping the Bengals play physical ball against Steelers.  Keep it in the rules but play physical and hit them in the mouth.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:04 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We need to figure out how to stop the run before next week.  Bell may be out, but Williams is no slouch.

Agreed.  They also need to put pressure on Ben.  Even with Wheaton possibly out, you can't let him stand back there in a clean pocket or else he will pick them apart.
Reply/Quote
Hope to see Gruden do us a favor a beat them tonight so we can give them an 0-2 start.

Expect to see Bengals fired up next week.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
One Positive.....Heath Miller won't be playing. Seemed he always killed us over the middle!
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:13 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: One Positive.....Heath Miller won't be playing.  Seemed he always killed us over the middle!

I believe they have Ladarius Green though who is an even better pass catcher.

Not near as good of a blocker but he might hurt us a bit depending on how our backers can cover.

Dansby definately needs to have a better game next week.
Reply/Quote
Isn't Ladarius Green out with an injury?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Isn't Ladarius Green out with an injury?

Yes....i'm pretty sure he was placed on reserve/PUP.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Isn't Ladarius Green out with an injury?

(09-12-2016, 02:27 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: Yes....i'm pretty sure he was placed on reserve/PUP.

Ah, didn't know that. Good news for us.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:08 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Taunting caused by both teams affected the outcome . I assume the nfl with strictly follow this game and control it accordingly .

Psssst.  A little secret.  You can't taunt and do it subtly and legally.  And, if you are a Pittsburgh coach you can pull hair, run onto the field and taunt, and try to trip up the runners on the other team.

Looks like one of us will be saying, "I told you so" next Sunday evening, and I hope it's not me!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'm more worried about Denver as far as Andy's safety goes. That D is even better than the Jets. 
Im not we carved them up in the first half before aj decided he didn't know how to play in second half. Plus they lost a lot of key prices in defense.
(09-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ah, didn't know that. Good news for us.
He is out most likely for his career suffering from insane headaches due to hits to head so triple cover ab and they have no offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:55 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Psssst.  A little secret.  You can't taunt and do it subtly and legally.  And, if you are a Pittsburgh coach you can pull hair, run onto the field and taunt, and try to trip up the runners on the other team.

Looks like one of us will be saying, "I told you so" next Sunday evening, and I hope it's not me!

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
I don't care who is playing or isn't playing for the Steelers and Bengals on Sunday, this game will be intense. DeAngelo Williams is a very good back and the Steelers offensive line always run blocks well. He's no Leveon Bell, but, he's not chopped liver.

I hope the offensive line huddles (no pun intended) together and gets their crap together for Sunday. They can go out and dominate the Steelers defensive line and let the Bengals hold on the ball and control the clock to prove that the Jets game was a fluke.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:13 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: One Positive.....Heath Miller won't be playing.  Seemed he always killed us over the middle!

it seemed like he always killed us over the middle because he did always kill us over the middle  LOL  glad he retired and also glad Green will be out.  I'll be watching their game tonight for sure though!  I'd love to see Gruden get a little Bengal revenge and start them off with a loss! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Big game, but a good time for this game to happen really. All the emotion of this one.... it's not quite the same in Week 2 as it would be in Week 15 or whatever.

It'll be a tough one, probably a close game that could go either way. I feel good about our chances, if the Steelers give us a beating then it'll be because we didn't turn up.

Don't think it's a statement game for either team at this stage.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wheaton isn't even cleared to play us next week. If he doesn't play they won't have very much to work with. They will only have Ben and Brown. Their pass defense is bad too. I think we go in there and win.

I'd take "just" Ben and Brown over a number of units out there.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 07:19 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Big game, but a good time for this game to happen really. All the emotion of this one.... it's not quite the same in Week 2 as it would be in Week 15 or whatever.

It'll be a tough one, probably a close game that could go either way. I feel good about our chances, if the Steelers give us a beating then it'll be because we didn't turn up.

Don't think it's a statement game for either team at this stage.

I think every divisional game is a statement game.

Reply/Quote