Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitt Game
(09-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ah, didn't know that. Good news for us.
It's not gonna matter. This Eli Rogers they have is tearing it up tonight. They haven't missed a beat without Bryant and Bell. The Bengals better get their shit together this week.
(09-12-2016, 01:47 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The only way I see the Bengals win this game is to dominate the turnover battle. If we end up +2 or more on turnovers, then we win. If not, I think we go 1-1 which isn't bad considering our injuries.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Watching the Pitt game so far, their defense looks sound IMHO.

I don't have a good feeling about Sunday. Ben, Brown, and Williams look solid.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and end up having to listen to jeremydc saying "I told you so!"

BTW, I saw, early on, the scumbag Mitchell with some trash talking and some physicality with Desean Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Watching the Pitt game so far, their defense looks sound IMHO.

I don't have a good feeling about Sunday.  Ben, Brown, and Williams look solid.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and end up having to listen to jeremydc saying "I told you so!"

They're playing the Redskins...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They're playing the Redskins...

.... who made the playoffs last year.
Reply/Quote
My hope is that Jon Gruden doesn't call the game. I pretty sure he wants to have Big Ben's children
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:06 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: .... who made the playoffs last year.

Because they played in a terrible division. Which they won with 9 wins.

Glad AJ doesn't act like an idiot when he scores. That dance Brown just did was ridiculous. 

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Watching the Pitt game so far, their defense looks sound IMHO.

I don't have a good feeling about Sunday.  Ben, Brown, and Williams look solid.

BTW, I saw, early on, the scumbag Mitchell with some trash talking and some physicality with Desean Jackson.

Their O looks unstoppable. They apparently don't need Bryant or Bell. 

Does AB have fly paper on his hands. Good grief. 

Their D isn't looking bad either and that is usually our equalizer on them  

Their best against our best = dang good game !!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because they played in a terrible division. Which they won with 9 wins.

Glad AJ doesn't act like an idiot when he scores. That dance Brown just did was ridiculous. 

Agreed. No class. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because they played in a terrible division. Which they won with 9 wins.

Giants won the SB, backing into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, counting on many other teams to lose.

I do agree with you on the TD celebration foolishness.

I will take the new Jeremy Hill, Green, Eifert, Dalton, and Bernard TD celebrations all day as opposed to the garbage.
Reply/Quote
Oh God, who is going to cover Brown !!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My hope is that Jon Gruden doesn't call the game. I pretty sure he wants to have Big Ben's children

So disappointed in him as announcer.  Much better coach than he is an announcer.

He was the same way with Eli Manning last year.  At least Roth is a lot more consistent than Eli Manning.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:13 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Oh God, who is going to cover Brown !!

One thing I will say, Brown did very little against the Bengals in the playoff game.  Assume Jones was covering??
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: One thing I will say, Brown did very little against the Bengals in the playoff game.  Assume Jones was covering??

He did fairly little against us all last season. We held him to 1 TD in 3 games  (AJ had 3), and he only went over 100 yards once (AJ twice). 

I'm more worried about stopping Williams. 

Reply/Quote
Don't give them the deep ball and Ben will make mistakes. He'll fumble or throw an interception or two. Oline stay strong and Andy stay sharp and this game is very manageable.
Reply/Quote
If the steelers defensive game plan is similar next week it will not work against Dalton. He will pick that zone apart.

Kirk cousins sucks.

Reply/Quote
They've been in 3rd and 4 or less ALL NIGHT.
Reply/Quote
The Redskins have been beating themselves all night with dumb penalties and sloppy play. If we play sharp we can beat these guys.
Reply/Quote
Nice tackling from the D on Pitt there LOL
Reply/Quote
Why do people keep saying steelers defense looks good tonight? They look terrible. Can't tackle guys wide open. If I'm bengals offense just give Dalton time and he will pick them apart
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers will always be good as long as Big Jen is around. I hate the guy with a passion, but that may have been one of the best franchise draft picks of all time. When he retires that team is going to look completely different.
Reply/Quote