Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburg Easy Schedule
(04-19-2016, 04:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes because players couldn't care less about playing on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. 

Pitt  has early home games on Christmas and New years day... your point?

Cinci @ Houston on Christmas Eve Night... that seems worse to me.

Sure you guys play on Thanksgiving but isn't that an NFL honor anyways? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 01:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pitt  has early home games on Christmas and New years day... your point?

Sure you guys play on Thanksgiving but isn't that an NFL honor anyways? Ninja

My only problem with this this is the NFL only has TWO games scheduled Christmas Day...they couldn't have picked a team that didn't already play on thanksgiving too?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 06:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: My only problem with this this is the NFL only has TWO games scheduled Christmas Day...they couldn't have picked a team that didn't already play on thanksgiving too?

Actually, I would think that at least some players would be happy with playing on Christmas and New Year's, since both occur on a Sunday this year - it would be less of a disruption of their routine.  They can always celebrate on the 26th.  
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 04:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes because players couldn't care less about playing on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. 

As below, Pitt's is probably the least disruptive of the holiday games. Or do you really think being 900 miles away from home and starting a game at 8:30 p.m. on a holiday isn't going to throw things off more than doing the same thing you do every other game day?

(04-20-2016, 01:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pitt  has early home games on Christmas and New years day... your point?

(04-20-2016, 11:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Actually, I would think that at least some players would be happy with playing on Christmas and New Year's, since both occur on a Sunday this year - it would be less of a disruption of their routine.  They can always celebrate on the 26th.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 11:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Actually, I would think that at least some players would be happy with playing on Christmas and New Year's, since both occur on a Sunday this year - it would be less of a disruption of their routine.  They can always celebrate on the 26th.  

I can understand that.  I meant more along the lines of one team playing on both holidays seems a bit unfair, especially when only four teams are playing on Christmas.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 08:41 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hahahahahaha.....
Well that didn't take long. 8 posts in......

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-we-open-at-NY-Jets-on-9-11

Yeh, everybody is worried about the Jets, and as of right now, their QB is Geno Smith!
Reply/Quote