Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Fans
So I work with a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

One lady told me she was sad she went to bed because the Burfict hit sounded amazing.

Then they read the Bengals facebook page comments about how Bengal fans are done and laugh at us.

Pittsburgh radio on the way to work hails Smith-Shuster as a hero. Imagine if the other team had a guy on their team who constantly did dirty hits then he got knocked out.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I work with a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

One lady told me she was sad she went to bed because the Burfict hit sounded amazing.

Then they read the Bengals facebook page comments about how Bengal fans are done and laugh at us.

Pittsburgh radio on the way to work hails Smith-Shuster as a hero. Imagine if the other team had a guy on their team who constantly did dirty hits then he got knocked out.

Well for a lot of them it's their identity.  They actually feel superior because they root for a better team.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You know how in the movies.. in the end the Bullies get the beat down? Well it's the movies.. the Bullies always win in Society
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I work with a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

Steeler fans: the most ignorant, hypocritical, hateful, maladjusted individuals on the planet. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll be saying it forever: there is something fundamentally wrong with someone if they're a fan of the Steelers. Granted, that doesn't apply to all of them. But the vast majority? Absolutely  
Reply/Quote
It's laughable the amount of "turn the cheek" the Steelers get. It's to the point I don't even want to watch anymore, it's just so blatant. They don't even hide from it. Just pathetic.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Fans of every team do this kind of stuff. Especially against their biggest rival.

Shit....Bengals fans were doing this when the team was up big, and before they could bungle it all away in the 2nd half.

It's not very classy, but fans of all teams do it. This just pisses you off more because it's the sibling-***** Steeler fans doing it this time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:42 AM)bengals73 Wrote: You know how in the movies.. in the end the Bullies get the beat down? Well it's the movies.. the Bullies always win in Society

Or get owned by someone they tortured in the past....

"Nerd" is a term used by school bullies to call their future employers.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Rotten lowlife scumbags rooting for a rotten lowlife franchise that can't win without help from the zebras.  You spend a lot of time kissing the ass of this organization and their "culture."   Their culture is a giant lie.  Their franchise is a cesspool.   They teach dirty.  They aren't that good.  They can't win without cheap shots and shitty calls.   They are a farce and their fans are human garbage.  That's their culture.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:44 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's laughable the amount of "turn the cheek" the Steelers get. It's to the point I don't even want to watch anymore, it's just so blatant. They don't even hide from it. Just pathetic.

Oh...on the radio they talked about Gruden's bias. When Burfict got hit he made a huge deal about Shuster. When Iloka went high on Brown they didn't say much about it.

Steeler fans think there is a bias.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Oh...on the radio they talked about Gruden's bias. When Burfict got hit he made a huge deal about Shuster. When Iloka went high on Brown they didn't say much about it.

When Iloka hit him head on in the chest and shoulder pads?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Like Mike Mitchell and Shazier, always leading with their heads?  
Reply/Quote

Welcome to social media.

Steelers fans treat you like you're the devil if you say you're not absolutely heartbroken for Shazier after his injury, and then not even a few hours later sit there and praise JJSS for an absolute trash hit on Burfict that put him on a stretcher.

I guess they only think Steelers players deserve compassion for injuries and Bengals deserve "karma"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Oh...on the radio they talked about Gruden's bias. When Burfict got hit he made a huge deal about Shuster. When Iloka went high on Brown they didn't say much about it.

There is a bias.  Steeler fans are just too ******** to know which way the bias points.  When your mama and daddy are brother and sister, this is the result.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Like Mike Mitchell and Shazier, always leading with their heads?  

That "hard hitting" style could end up resulting in a severe injury.
Ryan Shazier, exhibit A.
They should be more intelligent and play heads-up football like they (should) have been coached to do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:44 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Steeler fans: the most ignorant, hypocritical, hateful, maladjusted individuals on the planet. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll be saying it forever: there is something fundamentally wrong with someone if they're a fan of the Steelers. Granted, that doesn't apply to all of them. But the vast majority? Absolutely  

I did an unscientific poll on my long walk to my car (I get on the highway quickly, though, so it is a good tradeoff).  The poll asked every steeler fan I saw in a very friendly manner:

"Who do you root for in college football?"

The answer over 90% of the time:  The Ohio State Buckeyes.  

Why is this?  Glad you asked.  Because the pitt panthers suck (despite one big win a year), have always sucked, and will always suck.  The Buckeyes are in the thick of it pretty much every year.  So, rooting for them, is easy.

The steeler fans are so obsessed with somehow being associated with a winner, that it defies all "well, I am from there" or excuses like that.  They can't root for the pitt panthers because they suck.  

It is absolutely their right, but it shows you even more what a pathetic crowd of worthless individuals these folks (by and large) are as a fan base.  It isn't all of them, but a staggering number.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:03 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That "hard hitting" style could end up resulting in a severe injury.
Ryan Shazier, exhibit A.
They should be more intelligent and play heads-up football like they (should) have been coached to do.

I am not sure of Mitchell's injury, but you are absolutely correct.  I feel bad for Shazier, but the injury is his fault.  He constantly leads with the crown of his helmet.  I can't wait to hear how it is some Bengal's fault.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:03 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That "hard hitting" style could end up resulting in a severe injury.
Ryan Shazier, exhibit A.

They are playing exactly how they're coached to.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:05 AM)McC Wrote: They are playing exactly how they're coached to.

Yeah I saw Shazier play a lot of times at OSU, and I can't recall him playing like he does now.  Maybe he did and I didn't realize it.  I don't know.

Reply/Quote

They do.  In fact they have a few of them.  One of them is Ryan Shazier....he got what he had coming to him.  If you constantly lead with your head, it's bound to happen sooner or later.  Lets not pretend Burfict hasn't cleaned his act up.  We were fortunate this go around, Gooddell bootlickers, Simms, and Nantz weren't calling this one.  Gruden and McDonough called it fair, and called out the BS on the Stoolers.  Maybe this helps the narrative those other two boobs established in 2015.  They also called out the bias.  Good for them.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I saw Shazier play a lot of times at OSU, and I can't recall him playing like he does now.  Maybe he did and I didn't realize it.  I don't know.

Nope.....you're right.  I live around Lexington......Bud Dupree didn't play like that before either.  It's ABSOLUTELY taught in Shitsburgh.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote