Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
(03-03-2016, 03:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was thinking that it's pretty absurd to draw conclusions about the fan base of a football team and the people of a city from an incident that is in fact quite common in large metropolitan areas. No matter how much you to try to differentiate the incident in Pittsburgh from the one in Dayton (which is part of the Bengals market), they are both incidents of gang violence. 

It literally took me 1 minute to google search and find that article. If I cared, Im sure that with a little more extensive Google search I could find several more similar incidents. 

A couple of years ago, there was an elementary school in Cincy that went on semi-permanent lockdown because of all the violence in the area.  That incident didn't necessarily relate specifically to the students, but since Brad's stated intention was to cast dispersions on all if Pittsburgh as the 'trashiest' place in the country, I think it's a pertinent example of how this sort of thing is an urban problem rather than a Pittsburgh or Cincy problem.  
Reply/Quote
Breaking news - major American city has crime.

Details are still sketchy but local media outlet's are telling us 'no shit'.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 03:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You obviously have never felt the glorious rush of thinking that you've proven wrong, shown up, and owned a complete stranger on an internet message board. It is qutie gratifying and does indeed rank up there with your first kiss, your wedding day, and the birth of your children. Someday maybe you will step up your message board posting game and know the euphoria that BFtirz felt this morning. 

Indeed.  I hope to one day attain the status of Internet Message Board Hero. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 06:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Indeed.  I hope to one day attain the status of Internet Message Board Hero. 

you're a stooler fan, none have or ever will be Internet Message Board Hero's. Especially on a Bengals Message Board! Wink

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 06:25 PM)RASCAL Wrote: you're a stooler fan, none have or ever will be Internet Message Board Hero's. Especially on a Bengals Message Board! Wink

Yep.  

And of course, by 'Yep,' I mean 'Yep, your idiocy does not deserve a proper response. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 03:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was thinking that it's pretty absurd to draw conclusions about the fan base of a football team and the people of a city from an incident that is in fact quite common in large metropolitan areas. No matter how much you to try to differentiate the incident in Pittsburgh from the one in Dayton (which is part of the Bengals market), they are both incidents of gang violence. 

It literally took me 1 minute to google search and find that article. If I cared, Im sure that with a little more extensive Google search I could find several more similar incidents. 
It doesn't matter if it's in the Bengals market because it doesn't represent the Cincinnati area at all!    There is no relation between Cincinnati and Dayton!

Furthermore, it just goes to show the classy nature of parenting, especially of girls, in Pittsburgh!

Deflect all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Pittsburgh is trashy!
(03-03-2016, 03:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: A couple of years ago, there was an elementary school in Cincy that went on semi-permanent lockdown because of all the violence in the area.  That incident didn't necessarily relate specifically to the students, but since Brad's stared intention was to cast dispersions on all if Pittsburgh as the 'trashiest' place in the country, I think it's a pertinent example of how this sort of thing is an urban problem rather than a Pittsburgh or Cincy problem.  

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE JOKING!

That was because of outside danger from adults, whereas this thread was talking about Pittsburgh raising girls to get in all-out brawls in high school!  You Pittsburgh fans don't understand reality, context, or the idea of how one thing would relate to another!

I bet the girls in Pittsburgh got beaten by their parents when they got home for not fighting harder!

(03-03-2016, 01:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I understand exaggeration.  I just don't think you were doing it.  Mellow
I will say that it's definitely one of the best days in my message board life!

Bengals fans don't need to define their life on their team or on a message board!
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 06:25 PM)RASCAL Wrote: you're a stooler fan, none have or ever will be Internet Message Board Hero's. Especially on a Bengals Message Board! Wink

I read every one of your posts in Clarke Griswolds voice. 

#shittersfull
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 07:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It doesn't matter if it's in the Bengals market because it doesn't represent the Cincinnati area at all!    There is no relation between Cincinnati and Dayton!

Furthermore, it just goes to show the classy nature of parenting, especially of girls, in Pittsburgh!

lol!!!!!!!!!!

That was because of outside danger from adults, whereas this thread was talking about Pittsburgh raising girls to get in all-out brawls in high school!  You Pittsburgh fans don't understand reality, context, or the idea of how one thing would relate to another!

I bet the girls in Pittsburgh got beaten by their parents when they got home for not fighting harder!

Bengals fans don't need to define their life on their team or on a message board!
[Image: tumblr_nmkleds6tX1ta1u7bo1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
^^^^
And this is what I hear when I read your posts.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 07:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It doesn't matter if it's in the Bengals market because it doesn't represent the Cincinnati area at all!    There is no relation between Cincinnati and Dayton!

lol!!!!!!!!!!

This is too funny! Brad has got y'all on the ropes!

[Image: tumblr_mgj3pjRotR1s2j1gao1_400.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 07:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ^^^^
And this is what I hear when I read your posts.

lol!

You could read it and "hear" it all while you still thought your points were valid!

Typical Steelers fans!
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Breaking news - major American city has crime.

Cincinnati isn't a major American city. There isn't even an airport in cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 07:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There is no relation between Cincinnati and Dayton!

Dayton is much larger. Most people have heard of Dayton.
Reply/Quote

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo.... A town that has kids that fight in school is trashy, but one where the adults create an atmosphere that is literally too dangerous for the kids to go to school at all is just hunky dory.  Got it.  
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 08:18 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cincinnati isn't a major American city. There isn't even an airport in cincinnati.
There's a few small airports, and then there's an international airport in Northern Kentucky, which is greater Cincinnati.

You fail.
(03-03-2016, 08:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Soooo.... A town that has kids that fight in school is trashy, but one where the adults create an atmosphere that is literally too dangerous for the kids to go to school at all is just hunky dory.  Got it.  

Once again, you avoid the fact that it was A BUNCH OF GIRLS, not even boys that were just being typical high school boys!

What happened in Cincinnati just sounds like a gang outbreak of violence, which can happen anywhere.  

Who's to say that it's adults and not just some teenagers and early-20s punks, which might be adults in the technical term, but that's obviously not what you meant.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's a few small airports, and then there's an international airport in Northern Kentucky, which is greater Cincinnati.

You fail.

Once again, you avoid the fact that it was A BUNCH OF GIRLS, not even boys that were just being typical high school boys!

What happened in Cincinnati just sounds like a gang outbreak of violence, which can happen anywhere.  

Who's to say that it's adults and not just some teenagers and early-20s punks, which might be adults in the technical term, but that's obviously not what you meant.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/high-school/city-series-game-ends-in-riot-police-use-pepper-spray-in-brawl-after-north-kenmore-girls-basketball-game-at-east-1.659806
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 11:12 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.ohio.com/sports/high-school/city-series-game-ends-in-riot-police-use-pepper-spray-in-brawl-after-north-kenmore-girls-basketball-game-at-east-1.659806

A fight happened in a sporting event between players of opposing teams?!

Holy shit!  Call CNN!  This has to be the first time ever that a sporting event, which is played with a lot of emotion, has erupted in a fight!

Good Lord........  you Steelers fans keep failing worse and worse and it's making me feel a lot better about having a traumatic brain injury........
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's a few small airports, and then there's an international airport in Northern Kentucky, which is greater Cincinnati.

You fail.

Your requirements for a town to be considered "trashy" are oddly specific.  
Reply/Quote
http://www.wtol.com/story/26168196/victim-speaks-out-in-east-price-hill-brawl

http://www.fox19.com/story/26156266/east-price-hill-fight-caught-on-camera-no-one-intervenes

http://m.wlwt.com/news/caught-on-video-teen-girls-fight-at-hamilton-park/26972628
Reply/Quote
Brad is spanking all your asses.

He has you running to the Google to find every story you can about violence in the Cincy area.

LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote