Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
(03-05-2016, 01:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, how does that still free Pittsburgh from being a trashy town where brawls break out between girls, which doesn't happen anywhere else?

That's what we were discussing.

Try and keep up, little fella  ThumbsUp

Brawls?  You've given exactly one example.  One example makes neither a plural nor a pattern.  You have one more to go before you may use the plural, and I think one more after that to establish a pattern.    

So get to googling, bud.  Your case is incomplete.  

Oh, and that bit about it happening nowhere else? Not even remotely true.  But I'll let you discover that on your own, since you'll be doing all that googling anyway.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Maryland schools are the best.

You guys are dumb! We are so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread is great! Not only is brad making the steelers fans run in circles in here.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

.....but there is also a gay argument too! Now I've seen it all!!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
So is the Real Deal a Brad alt that just cheers for him when others are embarrassing him?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So is the Real Deal a Brad alt that just cheers for him when others are embarrassing him?

Possibly, but Deal seems so much smarter than Brad and actually capable of occasional good smack , that's not saying much but I don't think they're the same.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So is the Real Deal a Brad alt that just cheers for him when others are embarrassing him?

lol!

How am I getting embarrassed?!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

By typing stuff on message boards.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

If you have to ask... 
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 10:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Maryland schools are the best.

Right on, Homer!  ;-)
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Possibly, but Deal seems so much smarter than Brad and actually capable of occasional good smack ,  that's not saying much but I don't think they're the same.

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy...

Quite honestly, I think brad has worked everyone over enough in here. So I think it's time to change this thread from being about "girls brawls" to  "girls bras". I'll start:

[Image: vspushupbra1413.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 08:18 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cincinnati isn't a major American city. There isn't even an airport in cincinnati.

Show me where I'm referring to Cincinnati?

***** clown shoe.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: By typing stuff on message boards.
You're on a complete free-fall and your posts just keep getting stupider and stupider!
(03-05-2016, 01:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If you have to ask... 

Delusional Steelers and Ravens fans are hilarious to try to debate things with because they usually don't have answers for anything, other than relying on the past and refuse to address the real world that's going on now  Hilarious

(Actually, ALL Steelers and Ravens fans are delusional. ThumbsUp )
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 07:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're on a complete free-fall and your posts just keep getting stupider and stupider!

Delusional Steelers and Ravens fans are hilarious to try to debate things with because they usually don't have answers for anything, other than relying on the past and refuse to address the real world that's going on now  Hilarious

(Actually, ALL Steelers and Ravens fans are delusional. ThumbsUp )

Yep.  Whatever you say, Brad.  

'Yep' is code for 'You're too stupid to be worth the effort of an argument. You'll fail to comprehend my points, but you'll nonetheless interpret your ignorance as a victory.' So ... 'Yep'.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 07:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pittsburgh has to be the trashiest place in the United States, which their football team and its fans represent the city nicely.  

There was a thirty-girl brawl at the high school, but maybe they were just trying to toughen themselves up against Steelers' players in bar bathrooms:

I wonder how many were wearing Steelers clothes/jerseys, but then how many Steelers' fans even make it to high school?

Doesn't come as much of a surprise that Pittsburgh is raising classy ladies  ThumbsUp
Thirty girls fighting, a hundred boys crowded around, hoping for a boob shot.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 11:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yep.  Whatever you say, Brad.  

whats the matter? you can't keep up so you just say "yep"! WOW JUST WOW!!

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 02:35 AM)RASCAL Wrote: whats the matter? you can't keep it up?

What your wife said to you.

(03-06-2016, 02:35 AM)RASCAL Wrote: "! WOW JUST WOW!!

What your wife said to me.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 02:35 AM)RASCAL Wrote: whats the matter? you can't keep up so you just say "yep"! WOW JUST WOW!!

Yep.  
'Yep' is code for 'You're too stupid to be worth the effort of an argument. Like Brad, you'll fail to comprehend my points, but you'll nonetheless interpret your ignorance as a victory.' So ... Rather than take advantage of an extremely unfair fight, I'll just say, 'Yep'.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 03:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: What your wife said to you.

What your wife said to me.
Rep reluctantly , but that's funny don't care who you are. 

Damn Vlad, Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 11:38 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: This thread is great! Not only is brad making the steelers fans run in circles in here.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

.....but there is also a gay argument too! Now I've seen it all!!  Hilarious

LMAO no gay argument here the proof is in the pudding 

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 10:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Maryland schools are the best.

Smack

Reply/Quote