Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
(03-03-2016, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A fight happened in a sporting event between players of opposing teams?!

Holy shit!  Call CNN!  This has to be the first time ever that a sporting event, which is played with a lot of emotion, has erupted in a fight!

Good Lord........  you Steelers fans keep failing worse and worse and it's making me feel a lot better about having a traumatic brain injury........

But they're still girls Bradley. They'll fight about anything.

What would you say if it were 30 boys in that school instead. Probably ho hum, yet girls get into just as many fights as boys...maybe even more.
 What do you think about that Bradley?
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 12:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad is spanking all your asses.

He has you running to the Google to find every story you can about violence in the Cincy area.

LOL

No rfaulk, only violence involving females in Cincinnati and Ohio. Get the story straight before you decide to butt in.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: No rfaulk, only violence involving females in Cincinnati and Ohio. Get the story straight before you decide to butt in.

Stop obsessing over my butt.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

He has you running to the Google to find every story you can about violence in the Cincy area.

LOL

This would be true if that's why he were doing it.  But we've both been around this guy long enough to believe that he's not trolling us; he's just being Brad.  I'm pretty sure he thinks he's actually winning the argument.
Reply/Quote

LOL

bout time Brad gets to lay the smack on em.  LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 10:15 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: bout time Brad gets to lay the smack on em.  LMAO

He's the only one that comes close.
Reply/Quote

LOL

Good of you to provide the reach around for Brad... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 11:14 AM)Vlad Wrote: He's the only one that comes close.

it's bout time, he's been beaten up around here. good for you brad Tongue

Reply/Quote

LOL

I've seen a lot of spanked asses in my day.... and I mean a lot. But as much as it pains me to say it, this is the single most asses spanked at one time I've ever seen. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 12:32 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: http://www.wtol.com/story/26168196/victim-speaks-out-in-east-price-hill-brawl

http://www.fox19.com/story/26156266/east-price-hill-fight-caught-on-camera-no-one-intervenes

http://m.wlwt.com/news/caught-on-video-teen-girls-fight-at-hamilton-park/26972628
lol!

[Image: Deepsea.JPG]

[Image: Swing-and-a-Miss.jpg]

You really are horrible at this debate thing, aren't you?!

Two of those links are the exact same story, and it's adults, so not really too relevant to this discussion.

The other is two girls fighting. Not a group of girls fighting or jumping other girls.
(03-04-2016, 01:20 AM)Vlad Wrote: But they're still girls Bradley. They'll fight about anything.

What would you say if it were 30 boys in that school instead. Probably ho hum, yet girls get into just as many fights as boys...maybe even more.
 What do you think about that Bradley?

This makes absolutely no sense.

They're girls fighting in a sporting event where emotions run high.  It's not that unusual.  The Pittsburgh girls just started a brawl in school because that's how Steelers fans raise their girls.

If it were boys, yes, it would raise eyebrows, but it happens all-over with boys, so not too shocking.

Girls might get into shouting fights or little bitching fights, but not physical.

You continue to fail miserably in this thread.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

I bet another time was when you got that participation trophy.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

(03-04-2016, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You continue to fail miserably in this thread.

You continue to fail miserably at life.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Girls might get into shouting fights or little bitching fights, but not physical.

You continue to fail miserably in this thread.

Brad, learn how to play YouTube videos and make today the greatest day of your life.

There you will find dozens of videos featuring girls brawling.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 09:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: I bet another time was when you got that participation trophy.
Hilarious

Please, please, PLEASE keep this going!  You're horrible at smack talk!

I can jump rope better than you can smack talk!
(03-04-2016, 09:40 PM)Vlad Wrote:  You continue to fail miserably at life.
Your comeback attempts are getting worse and worse!

You struggle to post anything coherent or meaningful!

I have a traumatic brain injury and I feel bad for you!
(03-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Vlad Wrote: Brad, learn how to play YouTube videos and make today the greatest day of your life.

There you will find dozens of videos featuring girls brawling.

I've seen a video of a few girls fighting, but never thirty girls, and never just jumping other girls, much-less in school!
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 08:13 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I've seen a lot of spanked asses in my day.... and I mean a lot. But as much as it pains me to say it, this is the single most asses spanked at one time I've ever seen. 

Mellow once again. How old are you?most people give up the gay jokes after high school, gay people do not make that many gay jokes. while it leads me to believe you are tweener. grow up kid  :troll:

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 11:46 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Mellow once again. How old are you?most people give up the gay jokes after high school, gay people do not make that many gay jokes. while it leads me to believe you are tweener. grow up kid  :troll:

My comment had nothing to do with me being gay. My siblings and I were always getting in trouble and in turn always getting spanked. maybe you should work on pulling your mind up out of the gutter, homophobe.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've seen a video of a few girls fighting, but never thirty girls, and never just jumping other girls, much-less in school!

Do I need to remind you of what you said Brad? You said...

Girls might get into shouting fights or little bitching fights, but not physical.

To which I responded that girls will brawl.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Do I need to remind you of what you said Brad? You said...

To which I responded that girls will brawl.

Ok, how does that still free Pittsburgh from being a trashy town where brawls break out between girls, which doesn't happen anywhere else?

That's what we were discussing.

Try and keep up, little fella  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can jump rope better than you can smack talk!

You struggle to post anything coherent or meaningful!

I have a traumatic brain injury and I feel bad for you!

Your comeback attempts are getting worse and worse!

Note the irony here Brad.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: My comment had nothing to do with me being gay. My siblings and I were always getting in trouble and in turn always getting spanked. maybe you should work on pulling your mind up out of the gutter, homophobe.

it's one of the few!!! do I really need to go through all your post to show it? if I recall Rfaulk called you out for it also in jungle noise.by the way you are not allowed, but as Rfaulk said you just a "bengals fan"that's been banned, now playing a steelers fan.   homophobe far from it kid. I bet you I can go through your post at least 1/3 will have gay subject matter. I'm Not or most other on here are homophobic we're tired of that shit? you're not gay just a very bad troll Wink  :troll:

Reply/Quote