Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh should drop the name "Steelers"
(07-18-2016, 09:27 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: is this Bfritz guy trolling?

(07-18-2016, 10:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He never is. He's 100% serious.

Yet neither of you have any explanation of why that comment was trolling  ThumbsUp

Go back to supporting murderers and woman beaters and then deny doing so even though you did it in a public forum  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I just said you weren't trolling, dude.

"is he trolling?"

"He never is, he is 100% serious".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 09:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Would the Meerkats have the longest playoff win drought too? Would the Chimps have no championships?

Probably. Unless they played the Ravens in playoffs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:08 AM)jason Wrote: Probably. Unless they played the Ravens in playoffs.

I don't know about that, they're one of the better playoff teams.

Just need to get there...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yet neither of you have any explanation of why that comment was trolling  ThumbsUp

Go back to supporting murderers and woman beaters and then deny doing so even though you did it in a public forum  ThumbsUp

i don't support murderers or women beaters

it would be pretty disgusting if a person did though (and rooting for a team that might have employed such people doesn't count)
Reply/Quote
The SteAlers.  Not steel, the hard metal......but Steal, like the physical act of grabbing something that is not yours.   They stole their uniforms from the Iowa Hawkeyes.  They, with the help of the NFL, steal wins from other teams.  Their QB steals the virginity of young women.  etc, etc, etc. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:19 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The SteAlers.  Not steel, the hard metal......but Steal, like the physical act of grabbing something that is not yours.   They stole their uniforms from the Iowa Hawkeyes.  They, with the help of the NFL, steal wins from other teams.  Their QB steals the virginity of young women.  etc, etc, etc. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Hawkeyes_football#Uniforms

Quote:In 1979, Hayden Fry helped to create the Tiger Hawk, the logo seen on Iowa's football helmets.[15] Since both teams shared the colors of black and yellow gold, Fry sought and gained permission from the Pittsburgh Steelers, the dominant National Football League (NFL) team of the 1970s, to overhaul Iowa’s uniforms in the Steelers’ image. Fry's idea was that if the team were going to act like winners, they first needed to dress like winners. Fry had originally asked Steelers defensive tackle "Mean" Joe Greene for a replica helmet and home jersey; Greene was able to send Fry to one of the team owners, and three days later, the owners sent Fry reproduction copies of the home and away uniform of Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw, making Iowa one of only a few schools to use the uniform scheme of an NFL team; others include the Blue Devils of Duke University whose football uniforms resemble those of the Indianapolis Colts. Although the uniforms appear substantially the same, there are subtle differences, mainly in the font of the numerals, the scheme of the white away jerseys, and the width of the jersey stripe, while the Steelers jerseys have the player names in yellow and the Hawkeyes use black or white.[16]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Hawkeyes_football#cite_note-16][/url]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Hawkeyes_football#Uniforms

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Hawkeyes_football#cite_note-16][/url]

Don't talk that pig latin around here.  We all know the truth of the matter. 
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:21 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Don't talk that pig latin around here.  We all know the truth of the matter. 

We do.  You however, don't seem to. 
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just said you weren't trolling, dude.

"is he trolling?"

Haven't you figured out by now that he's incapable of perceiving a reality that doesn't fit with his preconceived notions?  Personally, I've seen enough to decide that it's not even worth trying anymore.   
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:25 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: We do.  You however, don't seem to. 

Balderdash!  

I've waited years to finally be able to bring that word into context! Thank you kindly, stealer fans, for allowing me this small ray of sunshine today. Its the little things.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:23 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: i don't support murderers or women beaters

it would be pretty disgusting if a person did though (and rooting for a team that might have employed such people doesn't count)
I was referring to Pat (although he did backtrack on both and change his initial statements and then denied saying them   ThumbsUp ).

But how was that statement trolling?
(07-18-2016, 03:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Haven't you figured out by now that he's incapable of perceiving a reality that doesn't fit with his preconceived notions?  Personally, I've seen enough to decide that it's not even worth trying anymore.   

Incorrect.

I just refuse to blindly buy into bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just said you weren't trolling, dude.

"is he trolling?"

But you have no explanation of why my post would even be considered to not be serious, hence, ironically, you're trolling.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:21 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Don't talk that pig latin around here.  We all know the truth of the matter. 

Then can you not read properly? If not there are programs that can help with that. We will help you get through this. No child left behind
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you have no explanation of why my post would even be considered to not be serious, hence, ironically, you're trolling.

Seems there is some history between you two. I didn't mean to ask something that would turn into an argument
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 09:49 AM)McC Wrote: I'm sure there are lots of pirates in central PA with its many oceans.

It still has something to do with booty, but not that kind of pirate.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: nothing wrong with pokemon go

its getting my fat ass excercising

If all it took was chasing around imaginary shit, you should have taken up drugs a long time ago..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 04:38 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: Seems there is some history between you two. I didn't mean to ask something that would turn into an argument

Just ignore Brad.  He's pretty much been offended by nearly everyone on the board at some point or another, including a bunch of Bengal fans.  
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 06:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just ignore Brad.  He's pretty much been offended by nearly everyone on the board at some point or another, including a bunch of Bengal fans.  

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 06:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

Stop it Brad, you're trolling.
Reply/Quote