Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh should drop the name "Steelers"
(07-18-2016, 06:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If all it took was chasing around imaginary shit, you should have taken up drugs a long time ago..

The app is free and not dangerous if you pay attention

Those getting hurt are in the running for a Darwin award
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you have no explanation of why my post would even be considered to not be serious, hence, ironically, you're trolling.

When someone is trolling, they are not serious. Cocoa thought you were trolling, so I told him you were being serious. Why did he believe you were trolling? I don't know and I am not required to explain why he believed that. By answering truthfully to his post, I am not trolling either. 

The correct response would have been for you to say "Oh, sorry, dude. I must have misread that". Instead you are doubling down on your error and trying to accuse me of trolling for defending the seriousness of your post...Good job. 

Moral of the story: don't defend Brad or he will try to attack you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Children... Children. We were having fun renaming that asshat franchise. So please don't get this thread shut down too. You know you can take your petty squabbling to PMs. The rest of us are tired of that shit
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:03 PM)jason Wrote: Children... Children. We were having fun renaming that asshat franchise. So please don't get this thread shut down too. You know you can take your petty squabbling to PMs. The rest of us are tired of that shit

Sorry about that. I was honestly trying to be nice. Oh well.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sorry about that. I was honestly trying to be nice. Oh well.

Oh I know. You know how these things can spiral downward quickly though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 08:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: Stop it Brad, you're trolling.

Hello all, the king of smack is back. Muppet, how long have you had your puppet collection?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 08:02 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello all, the king of smack is back. Muppet, how long have you had your puppet collection?

wait, beaker has a muppet collection? 

so a dude with a muppet collection thinks he can make fun of adults playing pokemon go?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 08:02 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello all, the king of smack is back. Muppet, how long have you had your puppet collection?

Oh.... The king IS back.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yawn
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

You were gone?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:42 AM)Beaker Wrote: You were gone?

Who is he?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 02:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is he?

who are you?
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 09:08 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ...says the guy whose industry for which his team was named to honor, has been moved to Asia.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: 33264303.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 02:48 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: who are you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 02:48 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: who are you?

He's a guy who isn't banned.  Mr. Puffs.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Cocoapuffs?  Where did you go?  Heck, we barely got to know you, and it was as if we knew you for years..  Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cocoapuffs?  Where did you go?  Heck, we barely got to know you, and it was as if we knew you for years..  Hilarious

Won't be the same without him.....

It will be much better.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: 57617535.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:45 PM)jason Wrote: Won't be the same without him.....

It will be much better.

He'll be back
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh Potheads.

Has a ring to it Big Grin
Reply/Quote