Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Players that need more playing time
Maybe the new DE Jeff Guenther but I don't really want to take Trey off the field to do it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 08:26 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Maybe the new DE Jeff Guenther but I don't really want to take Trey off the field to do it.

Is Gunter healthy? If he is, I agree at least get him in the rotation, thought he looked badazz in the Preseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is Gunter healthy? If he is, I agree at least get him in the rotation, thought he looked badazz in the Preseason.

Good question. I haven't seen him on the injury report or IR. I do remember hearing he got hurt in pre-game warmups last month but I assumed that wasn't anything serious. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 08:41 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Good question. I haven't seen him on the injury report or IR. I do remember hearing he got hurt in pre-game warmups last month but I assumed that wasn't anything serious. 

I thought he had an ACL tear and was out for the year, but I guess that wasn't the case. Just saw him on the depth chart.

Great news. Rock On

He looks like a bit of a freak End with his muscle and overall build, and he shown strength in the preseason. Not things I 
was expecting from him early in his career as his only weakness from Coastal Carolina was he needed to get in the weight 
room and add strength, he has the hands, size, speed and moves already. I too want to see him get some playing time.
Reply/Quote