Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Carson Palmer looks worse than Playoff Andy
He can't blame the finger for all those picks, dude is sucking it up worse than playoff Andy ever has.

Discuss:
Reply/Quote
Once a Marvin Lewis coached QB always a Marvin Lewis coached QB.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
6 total turnovers... I felt bad... SIKE.

I did feel bad for Fitzgerald though, he didn't deserve this.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:07 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Once a Marvin Lewis coached QB always a Marvin Lewis coached QB.  Smirk

When was Marvin Palmer's QB coach?

I do like it that Palmer just sucks and it's not a curse on Cincinnati  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I have always wished the best for Carson. He was a very good QB for us and its hard to blame him for wanting to leave. I hope he does good next year and they win the NFC and meet Andy in the Superbowl Wink
Reply/Quote
The whole Cardinals team looked like they never played football before.

The O line was terrible

reminded me of being at the Bengals Chargers playoff game. or any playoff game...
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When was Marvin Palmer's QB coach?

I do like it that Palmer just sucks and it's not a curse on Cincinnati  ThumbsUp

He wasn't his QB coach but he was his head coach.
Reply/Quote
I'd take a playoff win with any QB in all honesty. He was horrible, but he was still playing. Something that this team (specifically this head coach) has been unable to do.
Reply/Quote
Call it what you want but playoffs Carson has been garbage no matter who his coach is.
Reply/Quote
It's kinda lame that the Cardinals getting thrashed doubles the traffic on this site but.....

I must admit it was fun watching my fellow Buckeyes carve Palmer up. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The best thing about Carson is that he doesn't quit.

Oh wait...
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:02 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: He can't blame the finger for all those picks, dude is sucking it up worse than playoff Andy ever has.

Discuss:

Tonight's game will rival the worst of Andy's Playoff performances, if not ending up far worse that any individual Dalton performance.  It was bad.  That being said, we're comparing dumpster fires here.  No matter which is worse, they still reek of flaming sh!t.  And Palmer also has a Playoff performance that far outshines any of Dalton's, and a win to boot.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:32 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Tonight's game will rival the worst of Andy's Playoff performances, if not ending up far worse that any individual Dalton performance.  It was bad.  That being said, we're comparing dumpster fires here.  No matter which is worse, they still reek of flaming sh!t.  And Palmer also has a Playoff performance that far outshines any of Dalton's, and a win to boot.

Well it took Palmer 13 years to get that playoff win. If we were comparing him to Marvin he would have the upper hand. I think Dalton will get one before his 13th season in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:13 AM)jason Wrote: It's kinda lame that the Cardinals getting thrashed doubles the traffic on this site but.....

I must admit it was fun watching my fellow Buckeyes carve Palmer up. 

It's boredom....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Carson played like crap in the playoffs, so I guess we are now forced to admit that it isn't Marvin's fault and that both Carson and Dalton are just total shite QBs who should be replaced?

Wait...what? Who cares. Bengals fans are happy the Steelers lost, Steelers fans are happy the Patriots lost. Best way to ensure happiness during the playoffs is to not even be playing, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:52 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: He wasn't his QB coach but he was his head coach.

Didn't have much to do with Palmer.

If you said Bratkowski, that might hold more water, but not Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Carson sucks and sucked.

With that being said though Carolina is the best team in the NFL.

First half of the year thought the Panthers were a facade and the AFC was the superior conference.

But on the season as a whole think they proved themselves top dog.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:44 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The best thing about Carson is that he doesn't quit.

Oh wait...

Hahaha REP!!!
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:07 AM)milksheikh Wrote: 6 total turnovers... I felt bad... SIKE.

I did feel bad for Fitzgerald though, he didn't deserve this.

Why?  Fitzgerald had the chance to leave the Cardinals as a free agent this year.  The dude has been super supportive of Carson Palmer as the QB, which therefore makes him a ****** who deserves to fail...right?
Reply/Quote
One has to think now that the door is officially shut on Carson ever winning a title. Panthers will be the team to beat in the NFC for years to come.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote