Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting swept by the Browns again is sickening
I didn't watch the game or even check in on it during. I was re-watching last week's game. The game yesterday was such a "meh" overall. The starters weren't playing, the game had no impact on the team winning the division or making the playoffs. In my mind, it was almost like it never happened.

But I'm glad to hear that some of the backups played really well. Having that depth going into the playoffs is great, and probably also helps a little going into the offseason for the coaches to see outside of practice what some of those guys are capable of.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yesterday was an important anniversary in Bengal history. Jan 9, 1963 the Cleveland Browns fired Paul Brown. If that didn't happen, there would be no Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 07:49 PM)pally Wrote: Yesterday was an important anniversary in Bengal history.  Jan 9, 1963 the Cleveland Browns fired Paul Brown.  If that didn't happen, there would be no Bengals

And today is the 40th anniversary of the Freezer Bowl game. Forrest Gregg, the coach was also a player at the coldest game by temperature, which was the 1967 NFL championship between the Packers and Cowboys at Lambeau Field. He said that the Freezer Bowl was colder. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....

OK Einstein, who won the AFC NORTH.  Who is going to the Play-Offs, Browns or Bengals ?   Yesterday Browns played the 1st string while Bengals played their 2nd string to avoid injuries.  There will be other Browns vs Bengals games. The Ohio thing takes a back seat to The Play-Offs.  Bengals should come in pretty Healthy for Raiders in THE JUNGLE, and that is more important than that game yesterday. 

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....

Their Trophy ...

[Image: Orville-.jpg]:clap:
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 09:30 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Their Trophy ...

[Image: Orville-.jpg]

Hope they got that beautiful trophy stand too.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote