Poll: Will the Bengals make the playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs?
Simple, does this team make it, or not?
Reply/Quote
Yup
Reply/Quote
Yea think we get in via winning the division. Ravens have a gauntlet of losses coming their way, if we beat them I think we get in. It starts next week, we need to reel off 3 wins in a row.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say they sneak in.. I'm gonna be optimistic here...
Reply/Quote
Steelers not helping us out. Boswell just missed an xtra point that would have tied it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'd like them to. They won a few games this year I didn't think they would....but...they lost a lot of games they should have won. They're talented, but young, I'm not sure its in the cards this year, but I'm REALLY excited for next season.
Reply/Quote
I really don't have confidence answering that. The team is just too inconsistent week-to-week.
I do think they'll end with a winning record though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:48 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm gonna say they sneak in.. I'm gonna be optimistic here...

Damn you changed your mind from an hour ago man when you talked about the remaining schedule! Hah. You're worse than me
Reply/Quote
I'm saying yes. The Ravens just don't look very good. If The Browns continue to slide I think we can get in.
Reply/Quote
"Don't know" needs to be an option, because I don't know. I don't know which team will show up next week versus the 49ers. Will it be the world-beater Steeler/Ravens version of the Bengals, or the shit Bears/Jets/Chargers version I watched today? This team is too inconsistent to predict what they'll do next week, let alone predict if there will be a post-season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:57 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm saying yes. The Ravens just don't look very good. If The Browns continue to slide I think we can get in.

We still have to play CLE again. I'll say if we can beat CLE we stand a chance, if not, no playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Damn you changed your mind from an hour ago man when you talked about the remaining schedule! Hah. You're worse than me

I'm going on heart here not mind lol...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: "Don't know" needs to be an option, because I don't know.  I don't know which team will show up next week versus the 49ers.  Will it be the world-beater Steeler/Ravens version of the Bengals, or the shit Bears/Jets/Chargers version I watched today?  This team is too inconsistent to predict what they'll do next week, let alone predict if there will be a post-season.

This is probably the right answer here. I think we can all agree on this statement...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:04 PM)Tony Wrote: This is probably the right answer here. I think we can all agree on this statement...

If you add "Don't know", I will vote, lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: "Don't know" needs to be an option, because I don't know.  I don't know which team will show up next week versus the 49ers.  Will it be the world-beater Steeler/Ravens version of the Bengals, or the shit Bears/Jets/Chargers version I watched today?  This team is too inconsistent to predict what they'll do next week, let alone predict if there will be a post-season.

Exactly.

So hard to get too excited about this team.

They either pleasantly surprise you or kick you in the nuts.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
the Raiders just helped by losing. And the Steelers still could pull out this game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
With the new playoff format, it makes it much more difficult when you have a team going back and forth.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers just took the lead with 1:48 to go. Ravens need a touchdown with an extra point to tie

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lamar sucks lol.

Reply/Quote
The Ravens just went down boys!!! Ok back to hating Pissburgh...
Reply/Quote