Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Don't!
This thread is somewhere to post about positions or players that you don't want to see drafted in the 1st round.

Maybe there are red flags that you can bring to our attention, or maybe you just have a bad feeling about a certain player/position to take.

I'm gonna start with Will Fuller. I keep seeing him getting slotted to us in various drafts. It almost seems like a desperation pick in most scenarios, because receivers like Doctson and Treadwell have already been taken. I propose that if Fuller is the "best available receiver" that we don't touch him. I just have a hunch about this guy.. which could be completely wrong, but please don't! No reason to jump the gun on a receiver because some of the better ones are off the board!

Who would make you go Sick  on day one if chosen?
Reply/Quote
Michael Thomas  WR tOSU, at least not in the 1st round.  If we wait until the 2nd, great.  Just not on Thursday night. 

I mean, it won't be a, Jerome Simpson- punch the wall and break your hand because that was a boneheaded move, kind of pick.......but there are better options available.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 04:13 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Michael Thomas  WR tOSU, at least not in the 1st round.  If we wait until the 2nd, great.  Just not on Thursday night. 

I agree with you, I think he is overrated on this board (for obvious reasons). Would love him in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
Nkemdiche. Let me get this straight - the guy gets so stoned that he falls out of a window and he wants a pet tiger, right? Who would expect a guy like that to stop being so crazy after becoming a high draft pick? He also never really produced with all of his athleticism.
Reply/Quote
Yeah the only guy I absolutely don't want is Fuller, which is fruitless because he's a favorite.
Reply/Quote
I've already stated my concerns about this player many times and won't get into it again, but the guy I really don't want in the first is Corey Coleman. He's got way too much bust potential to spend a first on
Reply/Quote
Nkemdiche and Fuller. I also don't want a 1st round CB, unless they are the top player on our board by a decent margin.
Reply/Quote
I am expecting Will Fuller at this point because he is the one we have been linked with a lot that I absolutely DO NOT WANT on this team. Outside of him I would say Offensive Tackle, I think it would be dumb to draft another guy that will sit this year like our first two picks did the majority of last season outside of some FB play and extra TE snaps. We need someone that will play and that could be rotational or starter minutes so grab WR, DT, or DE in the first.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 04:13 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Michael Thomas  WR tOSU, at least not in the 1st round.  If we wait until the 2nd, great.  Just not on Thursday night. 

I mean, it won't be a, Jerome Simpson- punch the wall and break your hand because that was a boneheaded move, kind of pick.......but there are better options available.

Jerome Simpson was not that bad of a pick at all.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling it'll be a pick none of us expect.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jerome Simpson was not that bad of a pick at all.

Ya if we would have taken him in the 4th or 5th round. 
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I don't want a OT/G/Will Fuller/ in first..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:40 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya if we would have taken him in the 4th or 5th round. 

Simpson was better than 2 of the 5 WRs taken before him and 5 of the 9 other WRs taken in the second round with him.

So he was really a good pick.

Reality trumps perception.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 10:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Simpson was better than 2 of the 5 WRs taken before him and 5 of the 9 other WRs taken in the second round with him.

Unless you want to talk about his legal troubles and off field issues.

Aaron Hernandez was a great pick too, or was he a defiler of the Patriot image?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 10:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Simpson was better than 2 of the 5 WRs taken before him and 5 of the 9 other WRs taken in the second round with him.

Other than DeSean Jackson, that whole WR class was a bust. 

Reply/Quote
You guys named lots of them. Fuller definately is the guy i don't want in the 1st round.

Same with Braxton Miller. Both dudes are raw. Fuller has bad hands as well. Miller after the 2nd i am fine with.

Nkemdiche seems pretty stupid but with his athletic ability i wouldn't hate it. Plus it is DL which would be great to add another player to.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 01:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You guys named lots of them. Fuller definately is the guy i don't want in the 1st round.

Same with Braxton Miller. Both dudes are raw. Fuller has bad hands as well. Miller after the 2nd i am fine with.

Nkemdiche seems pretty stupid but with his athletic ability i wouldn't hate it. Plus it is DL which would be great to add another player to.

If Nkemdiche can get his act together I could see him being a very very good player. He is pretty damn dumb tho. Who is oblivious enough to let the fan of an opposing team take a picture of you hitting a bong? I guess the guy then posted the pic on twitter. Funny stuff really, as long as it aint here Smirk .
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Other than DeSean Jackson, that whole WR class was a bust. 

Jordy Nelson was drafted that year, but other than that not much at all.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 01:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If Nkemdiche can get his act together I could see him being a very very good player. He is pretty damn dumb tho. Who is oblivious enough to let the fan of an opposing team take a picture of you hitting a bong? I guess the guy then posted the pic on twitter. Funny stuff really, as long as it aint here Smirk .

Burfict was dumb enough to fail a drug screen at the combine, so there is some hope for Nkemdiche, but no way he goes in the first round.
Reply/Quote
A LB. Especially Jaylon Smith
Reply/Quote