Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please tell me Nick Vigil won't be starting in 2018.
Never liked the pick since Carlos Dunlap said hos name and Every one was like WHO. I always thought the kuechly hype was a straight joke,the guy even looks like a dork. Kick him and minter to the curb.both trash.
Reply/Quote
I'd probably take Rey mauluga straight off the couch now instead of either of them bums.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Leighton Vander Esch looks like the player Vigil wishes he was.  they guy can cover , rush the passer , stuff the run and has fire in him.  the guy reminds me of Brian Urlacher type.  very similar skills.   and can tackle..which only Burfict seems able to so.  Raquon Smith and Edmunds from Virgina tech have lots of skill as well.

(03-02-2018, 12:09 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Rashaan Evans. A step slower than shaZier but better instincts.  We need a guy that can fly cover and tackle and at 6’e 238 Rashaan Evans can do it.  Get him

One of these guys please, Vander Esche, Roquan, Edmunds or Rashaan and we will be much better off at LB.

Haslett needs more polished LB's to work with it seems. He is like our PA of the Defense.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:07 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I'd probably take Rey mauluga straight off the couch now instead of either of them bums.

Come on man, atleast these guys are young and have shown they can cover at times.

Maualuga is washed up and was only a decent run stopper in his time. He is bad at that now even.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:06 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Never liked the pick since Carlos Dunlap said hos name and Every one was like WHO. I always thought the kuechly hype was a straight joke,the guy even looks like a dork. Kick him and minter to the curb.both trash.

True, albeit a bit harsh.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
A short prayer--please, God, tell me Marvin doesn't really think we're good at LB. Pray
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: One of these guys please, Vander Esche, Roquan, Edmunds or Rashaan and we will be much better off at LB.

Haslett needs more polished LB's to work with it seems. He is like our PA of the Defense.

I'd be fine with any of those. More than fine. Oline has to be a priority. As much I'd love Vea and Vander Esch in 1 & 2, we can't go defense in each of the first two rounds and wait for just middle round Olinemen. I know 3rd round wouldn't be too bad, but one of our first two picks ought to aim at making the Oline better...NOW. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why do I have this dreadful feeling that if we take a Linebacker, it will be the one handed guy from Florida. Granted, he's played well in college and put up tremendous numbers at the combine, but in the NFL? Will they let him play with a prosthetic? I just see Marvin falling in love with the guy....
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2018, 02:04 AM)Shady Wrote: I'd be fine with any of those. More than fine. Oline has to be a priority. As much I'd love Vea and Vander Esch in 1 & 2, we can't go defense in each of the first two rounds and wait for just middle round Olinemen. I know 3rd round wouldn't be too bad, but one of our first two picks ought to aim at making the Oline better...NOW. 

True that Shady, have to take care of O-line. An early draft like this would be pretty sweet IMO...

1st - McGlinchey LT
2nd - Vander Esche MLB
3rd - Frank Ragnow C

(03-05-2018, 11:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why do I have this dreadful feeling that if we take a Linebacker, it will be the one handed guy from Florida. Granted, he's played well in college and put up tremendous numbers at the combine, but in the NFL? Will they let him play with a prosthetic? I just see Marvin falling in love with the guy....

Been having the same feeling, the dude has heart i just don't know if Griffin can tackle well all the time with no hand.

If they let him play with a prosthetic it should help. Just don't know how the guy could get interceptions either.
Reply/Quote