Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-29-2021, 02:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The irony of this meme being that the soldiers were acquitted of any wrongdoing in this incident.

Acquitted by whom? The government of Massachusetts and/or the Continental Congress, or by Britain? Because if by Britain, that really isn't irony. That would just strengthen the point of the meme.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: wfwm9r7kd2271.jpg?width=640&height=585&c...9489f5cbab]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2021, 06:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Acquitted by whom? The government of Massachusetts and/or the Continental Congress, or by Britain? Because if by Britain, that really isn't irony. That would just strengthen the point of the meme.

By a court of law.  C'mon Bel, please tell me you saw the John Adams series on HBO.  (Please note that my knowledge of this incident is not wholly dependent on that show).
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2021, 01:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: By a court of law.  C'mon Bel, please tell me you saw the John Adams series on HBO.  (Please note that my knowledge of this incident is not wholly dependent on that show).

Whose court of law? If it was that of the British, my point still stands.

And no, never saw it. I don't have HBO.

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2021, 01:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whose court of law? If it was that of the British, my point still stands.

And no, never saw it. I don't have HBO.

I'm surprised by that, it seems right up your alley.  You should buy it on Amazon Prime or on DVD, it's superb.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2021, 03:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm surprised by that, it seems right up your alley.  You should buy it on Amazon Prime or on DVD, it's superb.

I just don't watch much television, at all. Most of my passive screen time is watching YouTube videos on fishing and general outdoors stuff and some comedy. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2021, 09:05 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just don't watch much television, at all. Most of my passive screen time is watching YouTube videos on fishing and general outdoors stuff and some comedy. LOL

So I guess Dorf Goes Fishing posted on YouTube would be a better suggestion for you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: aib4f4lb9c271.jpg?width=640&height=559&c...3dc06a51ab]

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2021, 09:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So I guess Dorf Goes Fishing posted on YouTube would be a better suggestion for you?

Man, I hadn't seen Dorf mentioned in a long time.

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2021, 10:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Man, I hadn't seen Dorf mentioned in a long time.

I'm a veritable archivist of old nonsense. 
Reply/Quote
I can't stop laughing at this.

[Image: ig9zm72jur271.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...548f90d656]

Reply/Quote
[Image: eggxdk1bi0571.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 13bQzKZYLXawHKMVbex46uxhSImALy5qb99G_QTr...1a9e2bdf91]

Reply/Quote
[Image: gln804j5t3571.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...2e107b6274]

Reply/Quote
[Image: fbqoaif6w3571.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...9b96ce5366]

Reply/Quote
[Image: sxxcsvuxn6571.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...b3501ce4ab]

Reply/Quote
[Image: wq0ytwe102571.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: qlg3ufkj03571.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...b2e9de8db3]

Reply/Quote
[Image: tweet-doranda-america-kid-shoes-starbuck...=500&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
[Image: imotq4qu6b671.png]

Reply/Quote