• 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: 38utam0xs8771.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: democrats-defund-police-smack-crime-rise...C370&ssl=1]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 10:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: 38utam0xs8771.jpg]

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who uses this argument.

Legalize thermonuclear weapons!!! Stop infringing on my 2nd amendment right!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 02:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who uses this argument.

Legalize thermonuclear weapons!!! Stop infringing on my 2nd amendment right!

Uhmmmm, yeahhhhh.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's not the "argument" being advanced.  I do appreciate the attempt, though.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 08:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Uhmmmm, yeahhhhh.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's not the "argument" being advanced.  I do appreciate the attempt, though.

Look, as long as the nuke manufacturers charge us the same as the government, why the hell not?
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 01:12 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Look, as long as the nuke manufacturers charge us the same as the government, why the hell not?

Because then everyone will just build time machines with the plutonium and we'd have to hire Van Damme to ensure no one messes up the time line.

No one wants that.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 09:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because then everyone will just build time machines with the plutonium and we'd have to hire Van Damme to ensure no one messes up the time line.

No one wants that.

Speak for yourself.
Reply/Quote
[Image: article-8929-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: immigrant-kids-wall-please-let-us-be-vic...C371&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2021, 09:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: [Image: immigrant-kids-wall-please-let-us-be-vic...C371&ssl=1]

Isn't that how it actually works?  My ancestors chose to come here and be on the bottom rung rather than deal with living in fascist Italy.  They got treated like uneducated, non assimilating and downright rapey scum so 80 years later I could be considered part of the white supremacy that dislikes smelly immigrants. 

That's the American dream, right there. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: 48vauf921a871.png?width=960&crop=smart&a...b13974cc28]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2021, 08:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: [Image: 48vauf921a871.png?width=960&crop=smart&a...b13974cc28]

I'm pretty sure everyone is fatter now. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: get-some-roosters-bulls-for-milk-see-if-...=480&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2021, 01:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: [Image: get-some-roosters-bulls-for-milk-see-if-...=480&ssl=1]

Reply/Quote
Ben Garrison either has no idea what Don Quixote is about, or he has turned against Trump. I'm certain it's the former, but either way this is the most accurate cartoon he has ever drawn:

[Image: b7khgiihr0a71.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2021, 03:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Ben Garrison either has no idea what Don Quixote is about, or he has turned against Trump. I'm certain it's the former, but either way this is the most accurate cartoon he has ever drawn:

[Image: b7khgiihr0a71.jpg]

I'd assume he has no idea what Don Quixote is about if he thinks comparing Trump and this lawsuit to that story is a flattering comparison.  I also like how paper thin the "free speech" BS is since the latest right wing "free speech" site is already bragging about how many leftists it has banned.  

This is the site where free speech rules!
Biden won the 2020 election.
BANNED!
Reply/Quote
"Smash Capitalism" (While using a Macbook and drinking Starbucks)

[Image: ad8dpRV_700b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2021, 11:00 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: "Smash Capitalism" (While using a Macbook and drinking Starbucks)

[Image: ad8dpRV_700b.jpg]

Smash capitalism so I'm not tempted to support industry giants.  It's like making drugs illegal...save me from my wicked choices!
Reply/Quote
[Image: aoc-joe-biden-reduce-crime-fewer-jails.j...C381&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
[Image: zzvmyqn6web71.jpg?width=640&height=787&c...cbbd02993a]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote