Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(12-07-2015, 01:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yet never has.

Sad

Edit: I take that back.  I've found a few where they confronted someone.  I suppose now we have to debate if they stopped a mass shooting or not now.

(12-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: And what exactly has Congress done to earn any 'respect' lately?

not a damn thing
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 08:40 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Respect is earned and in the eyes of many he has done nothing to earn anything except contempt.

Again, from the same channel / party that said any criticism of a president during a time of war was unpatriotic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12342879_503468003172191_875878701693501...e=56DACC80]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12345639_502405549945103_514621906668650...e=56ECE3D2]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12314336_501878209997837_2212738595366887151_o.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..
[Image: 12310417_994017663989901_658548868882724...e=571E46BE]

I love it. Obama is a weak man... Everyone sees his weakness and knows he is a chump. How can he command any respect. His only hope for respect is his position. Because he doesn't personally command an ounce of it on his own merits.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:27 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love it.   Obama is a weak man... Everyone sees his weakness and knows he is a chump.   How can he command any respect.   His only hope for respect is his position.   Because he doesn't personally command an ounce of it on his own merits.

Honestly Lucy.  Do you believe you are a better person than Obama?  That your life work and merits command more respect than him?  Would love an honest answer here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: TMW2015-12-09color.png?1449361827]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:27 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love it.   Obama is a weak man... Everyone sees his weakness and knows he is a chump.   How can he command any respect.   His only hope for respect is his position.   Because he doesn't personally command an ounce of it on his own merits.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPjPuf27RyDskFzpRlZXO...ArUwkJVFyg]

Serious question: how has America been seen as weak under the current President?  And a follow up:  Do you think caring about the rights of citizens vs just killing people we don't like is a sign of weakness?

Because I think you are mistaking "weak" with fair and legal in the US...vs Putin being "strong" (and dreamy to you) with being a pseudo-dictator who can do whatever he wants while controlling the entire media that comes out of the country to make him always look good.

Not that I expect you to look beyond the occasional meme and your own biases but I'd be curious on your responses.  Thank you.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12308706_10154406179398761_1735438588977...e=56EDCF94]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12246702_10156226713660494_8992927186056...e=56DA63D7]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12313635_939270156109234_855478915911976...e=56E4E527]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 12313635_939270156109234_855478915911976...e=56E4E527]

Thanks for not using the full-frontal nudity one.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:57 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Honestly Lucy.  Do you believe you are a better person than Obama?  That your life work and merits command more respect than him?  Would love an honest answer here.

I can not judge the man in his personal life/. But in his public life he runs around with terrorists and has ether been with them or protected them his whole life. He has proven time and again that he is against the way this country came to be ... Has fanned the flames of race wars which has helped cripple us as a nation because we are constantly bickering about race now. He has set back that movement 50 years. .... Oh and he went to an extremist church.

As a leader you are supposed to bring people together.... Please name 1 bipartisan accomplishment he has fostered? Other than telling us all he has a pen and a phone and he will do as he chooses unless they congress does his bidding. If a republican told us all that you guys would be going nuts on this board.

Now as for your question about if I am better than Obama..... I don't hang out with known terrorists, go to an extreme church, or tell everyone that we have a racial problem. And I accept the history of this country the good and the not so good.

I also do not pit the people I am supposed to lead against one another. We don't always agree but we find a way to move forward. And it's not me just barking orders and demanding they fall in line or else.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPjPuf27RyDskFzpRlZXO...ArUwkJVFyg]

Serious question: how has America been seen as weak under the current President?  And a follow up:  Do you think caring about the rights of citizens vs just killing people we don't like is a sign of weakness?

Because I think you are mistaking "weak" with fair and legal in the US...vs Putin being "strong" (and dreamy to you) with being a pseudo-dictator who can do whatever he wants while controlling the entire media that comes out of the country to make him always look good.

Not that I expect you to look beyond the occasional meme and your own biases but I'd be curious on your responses.  Thank you.

1. Well for one.... Drawing red lines and then not doing anything except bend to the wills of the ones crossing the red lines. = weak There are countless other examples of Obama weakness.

2 explain what instance you are talking about here on the follow up. Because as for caring about citizen rights .... Obama still spies on us all. Where is all this caring about or rights in this case?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Well for one....  Drawing red lines and then not doing anything except bend to the wills of the ones crossing the red lines.   = weak   There are countless other examples of Obama weakness.  

2 explain what instance you are talking about here on the follow up.    Because as for caring about citizen rights ....  Obama still spies on us all.   Where is all this caring about or rights in this case?

And I hate to move this thread away from what it is supposed to be, but:

1) What has Putin done differently?  Hashe ended the war? Or has he done any of the "strong" things he threatened?

2) I'd reckon to say we have more freedom from government here than in your beloved Russia.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I can not judge the man in his personal life/.  But in his public life he runs around with terrorists and has ether been with them or protected them his whole life.    He has proven time and again that he is against the way this country came to be ...   Has fanned the flames of race wars which has helped cripple us as a nation because we are constantly bickering about race now.   He has set back that movement 50 years. .... Oh and he went to an extremist church.  

As a leader you are supposed to bring people together....   Please name 1 bipartisan accomplishment he has fostered?   Other than telling us all he has a pen and a phone and he will do as he chooses unless they congress does his bidding.    If a republican told us all that you guys would be going nuts on this board.  

Now as for your question about if I am better than Obama.....    I don't hang out with known terrorists, go to an extreme church, or tell everyone that we have a racial problem.   And I accept the history of this country the good and the not so good.    

I also do not pit the people I am supposed to lead against one another.   We don't always agree but we find a way to move forward.   And it's not me just barking orders and demanding they fall in line or else.

The only way he has done this it to be a black man with power.  That seems to have stirred up the fellas who don't take kindly to "those kind".
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: And I hate to move this thread away from what it is supposed to be, but:

Welp.... better move it to the Meta-thread,  now.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: And I hate to move this thread away from what it is supposed to be, but:

1) What has Putin done differently?  Hashe ended the war? Or has he done any of the "strong" things he threatened?

2) I'd reckon to say we have more freedom from government here than in your beloved Russia.

This has nothing to do with Putin. Obama is weak because he is weak. Nothing to do with Putin.

As far as freedoms .... I am not saying Russians have more freedoms. Not sure why you keep comparing us to them. I have been to Russia I know what you can and can not do there ..... But to say we have freedom here is a bit of joke as well. At least in the classoc sense that we think it's supposed to be.... The past 100 years our freedoms have been slowly eroded to the point we basically have a secret police equlivilant collecting our data.

And if you would like to start a thread on Obama being weak then feel free. We can discuss further .
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 04:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Welp.... better move it to the Meta-thread,  now.

Smirk

Better yet just close the thread.
Reply/Quote