Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politico, giving Trump some props
Introducing the Donald Trump insult generator.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/donald-trump-insult-generator?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2015, 03:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Introducing the Donald Trump insult generator.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/donald-trump-insult-generator?

What if...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/donald-trump-democratic-plant/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-23-2015, 02:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that you were speaking off the cuff, but you may be closer to the truth than you realize.  Every time that Trump seems to put his foot in his mouth, he gets negative pub from the media, criticism from both sides of the political "aisle", yet more and more people attend his campaign functions as he continues to rise in the polls.

When you look at the poll numbers, the only group that likes trump are white people with little education.  His popularity has a very low ceiling.

Most minorities and white people educated enough to see through his BS think he is a clown.  Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to actually think we can make the Mexican government pay us $25K for each illegal immigrant?
(07-23-2015, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you look at the poll numbers, the only group that likes trump are white people with little education.  His popularity has a very low ceiling.

Most minorities and white people educated enough to see through his BS think he is a clown.  Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to actually think we can make the Mexican government pay us $25K for each illegal immigrant?

Lol, Fred...  Stop making things up.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-23-2015, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Lol, Fred...  Stop making things up.

What do you want to bet that I am wrong?
(07-23-2015, 08:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you want to bet that I am wrong?

It would do no good, even when you're completely in the weeds, you never admit it.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-23-2015, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most minorities and white people educated enough to see through his BS think he is a clown.  [Image: CKnSrusVAAAdDmV.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-20-2015, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are we still talking about Trump?

Yeah a cuban drug dealer was slamming trump.
(07-23-2015, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It would do no good, even when you're completely in the weeds, you never admit it.

30% of his posts would be admitting he was in the weeds. He lives there quite a bit.
(07-23-2015, 11:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah a cuban drug dealer was slamming trump.

No, I meant because Sunset posted this:

Quote:Why did the focus on trying hard and doing well become a negative thing?

Trump is another one born on third who thinks he hit a triple and used his daddy's big head start to take advantage of the system to get where he is.

The only thing he tried hard at so far is avoiding the draft, lying and trying to have a giant ego.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2015, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It would do no good, even when you're completely in the weeds, you never admit it.

Uh, no.  I am prepared to post numbers that show I am correct.

Why are you always afraid to stand behind the claims you make?  I have called you out like this before, and you always run away with your tail between your legs.

You are good at tossing out insults, but you are never man enough to stand behind what you say.
(07-24-2015, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, no.  I am prepared to post numbers that show I am correct.

Why are you always afraid to stand behind the claims you make?  I have called you out like this before, and you always run away with your tail between your legs.

You are good at tossing out insults, but you are never man enough to stand behind what you say.

fred, when you are presented with facts/information, you simply claim that it isn't true, and then continue to blather your point of view.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-23-2015, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you look at the poll numbers, the only group that likes trump are white people with little education.  His popularity has a very low ceiling.

Depends on what you consider educated. For instance; would you consider someone like Steve Jobs educated?

(07-25-2015, 10:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: fred, when you are presented with facts/information, you simply claim that it isn't true, and then continue to blather your point of view.

That has never happened.

You are starting to sound like Bradfritz.  And you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are acting like a child and I dare you to post a link to a single time when I was presented with facts/information and simply claimed it was not true.

You can't do it.
(07-25-2015, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That has never happened.

You are starting to sound like Bradfritz.  And you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are acting like a child and I dare you to post a link to a single time when I was presented with facts/information and simply claimed it was not true.

You can't do it.

fredtoast, certainly, you do realize that I've kept this entire ruse going, for so long, simply because it made you aggravated, right?

fredtoast, attorney at law...  LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2015, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are acting like a child and I dare you to post a link to a single time when I was presented with facts/information and simply claimed it was not true.

You can't do it.

Answer this question and I'll let you know

bfine32 Wrote:would you consider someone like Steve Jobs educated?

(07-25-2015, 03:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Depends on what you consider educated. For instance; would you consider someone like Steve Jobs educated?

Yes I would consider Steve Jobs to be educated.  We had this discussion before, remember?  Do you have a poll that shows how Trump is polling among CEO/owners of multi-billion dollar corporations?
(07-25-2015, 08:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: fredtoast, certainly, you do realize that I've kept this entire ruse going, for so long, simply because it made you aggravated, right?

fredtoast, attorney at law...  LOL

The only ruse is you looking stupid and not being man enough to bet on yourself being correct.

But here you go anyway....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/07/01/suddenly-groundswell-support-for-trump/vV7U4okZgUopdK2zt158FP/story.html

Pollsters from the University of New Hampshire and Suffolk University found that Trump does best among voters who are younger, less educated, and with less income.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/07/22/trumps_anger_appeal_127483.html

Trump backers tend to be less well-educated: Among those with no college degree, 32 percent support Trump, compared to a mere 8 percent of those with a college education. 
(07-25-2015, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only ruse is you looking stupid and not being man enough to bet on yourself being correct.

But here you go anyway....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/07/01/suddenly-groundswell-support-for-trump/vV7U4okZgUopdK2zt158FP/story.html

Pollsters from the University of New Hampshire and Suffolk University found that Trump does best among voters who are younger, less educated, and with less income.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/07/22/trumps_anger_appeal_127483.html

Trump backers tend to be less well-educated: Among those with no college degree, 32 percent support Trump, compared to a mere 8 percent of those with a college education. 

Oh fred, you continue to disgrace yourself.  Boston U?  For pete's sake, even the veterans, and currently enlisted favor Trump over McCain by double digit points. 

However, your response does not excuse you from just being a general douche bag.  You seem to think that your "advanced degree" somehow entitles you to the right to speak down to anyone that does not agree with your point of view.  And, according to the metrics, that makes you most qualified to be an "ambulance chaser".  In my opinion, you are to courtroom law, as Barney Fife was to Law Enforcement on Andy Griffith..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2015, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh fred, you continue to disgrace yourself.  Boston U?  For pete's sake, even the veterans, and currently enlisted favor Trump over McCain by double digit points. 

However, your response does not excuse you from just being a general douche bag.  You seem to think that your "advanced degree" somehow entitles you to the right to speak down to anyone that does not agree with your point of view.  And, according to the metrics, that makes you most qualified to be an "ambulance chaser".  In my opinion, you are to courtroom law, as Barney Fife was to Law Enforcement on Andy Griffith..

All I do is post facts, and all you do is post insults.

I never claim I am smarter just because I have a law degree.  instead I post links to actual facts to back up what I say.

BTW who the hell is doing a poll that matches Trump against McCain?  What would be the purpose of that?  Please provide a link.  I want to read more about it.