Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice Bubble Is Approved!
One of my friends that works in Cinci sent me this picture today but you can’t really see much. That’s just from my untrained eye. It still doesn’t look big enough (that’s what she said) and I’d like to know the dimensions of it compared to other practice bubbles.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: One of my friends that works in Cinci sent me this picture today but you can’t really see much. That’s just from my untrained eye. It still doesn’t look big enough (that’s what she said) and I’d like to know the dimensions of it compared to other practice bubbles.

Buildings almost always look smaller when under construction than does their finished product

But also keep in mind that this is a TEMPORARY facility.  They aren't going to pour lots of extra dollars and it for bells and whistles.  It is going to be a down and dirty bare-boned bubbled field.  The money will go into the permanent facility

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 03:18 PM)pally Wrote: Buildings almost always look smaller when under construction than does their finished product

But also keep in mind that this is a TEMPORARY facility.  They aren't going to pour lots of extra dollars in it for bells in whistle.  It is going to be a down and dirty bare boned bubbled field.  The money will go into the permanant facility

I keep forgetting that it's temporary!

Gaah

LOL
Reply/Quote
Forgot to mention that, as i drove over the bridge on the way home yesterday...i noticed a big ole white bubble over the new practice field. 

Wasn't prepared so i didn't get any pics but it is up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 12:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Forgot to mention that, as i drove over the bridge on the way home yesterday...i noticed a big ole white bubble over the new practice field. 

Wasn't prepared so i didn't get any pics but it is up. 

Saw that!

I’m LOVING IT!

Do you know how the inside is and when it will be usable?!
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Saw that!

I’m LOVING IT!

Do you know how the inside is and when it will be usable?!

Dunno. But the field looked done quite a while before the bubble went up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dunno. But the field looked done quite a while before the bubble went up. 

Saw that but just didn't know how much work still needed to be done to get the electricity and plumbing and all that installed.
Reply/Quote