Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practicing with the Rams
(08-26-2022, 12:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Once again in English please?

Pretty sure it was Haiku.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I know we’re all used to it by now, but this throw my god…

Reply/Quote
Yeah, that pass right in between 2 defenders and the 50 yard bomb to Chase were just fantastic throws.

Burrow looks so comfortable out there. Might be breaking records this season...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 01:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that pass right in between 2 defenders and the 50 yard bomb to Chase were just fantastic throws.

Burrow looks so comfortable out there. Might be breaking records this season...

I know Taylor and McVay are kinda friends... 

But it always seemed odd that 1.  The two teams that just faced off in a SB would have a preseason game  against each other....  and 2.  They would do a joint practice.

I mean just about any other team would have been a better choice. lol
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 01:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know Taylor and McVay are kinda friends... 

But it always seemed odd that 1.  The two teams that just faced off in a SB would have a preseason game  against each other....  and 2.  They would do a joint practice.

I like it myself, but I understand what you are getting at.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 01:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know Taylor and McVay are kinda friends... 

I think it's more of a mentor mentee relationship and it's cordial.  Taylor said that the relationship is what led to the joint practice.

And I know it's probably not correct but I get a sense that the skirmish is something that will get each team ready for the upcoming season and may even be a backdrop to a rematch in the upcoming super bowl. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 01:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think it's more of a mentor mentee relationship and it's cordial.  Taylor said that the relationship is what led to the joint practice.

And I know it's probably not correct but I get a sense that the skirmish is something that will get each team ready for the upcoming season and may even be a backdrop to a rematch in the upcoming super bowl. 

Get ready for a lot of helmets being swung down down at their heads?

You know something about what's going to happen in the 2022 NFL season that I don't, Psych?   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
All fans calling for Donald to be suspended need to look at the bigger picture our number 1 rival in AFC shouldn't play the Rams without their best defensive player.
Reply/Quote

Actually, to me the Rams seemed like the obvious choice for two reasons.

1.  The Taylor/McVay connection.

2.  They were the team in town before our last preseason game.  With only 3 preseason games I think it might be a good ide to do this every year with the team we play in our final preseason game.  They can some great live reps against someone other than their teammates and there can be a lot of rules in place to avoid injuries (unlike an actual pre-season game).  Any player can get seriously injured in any practice, but practice is still  a lot safer than games.  "Touch tackles" on QBs and plays more than 10 yards downfield.  Zero low blocking.  Stuff like that.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 04:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: All fans calling for Donald to be suspended need to look at the bigger picture our number 1 rival in AFC shouldn't play the Rams without their best defensive player.

I don't know, I think most of us calling for Donald to be suspended are doing so because the mothereffer SWUNG 2 HELMETS AT PEOPLE REPEATEDLY. Helmets. Trying to strike others with not one, but 2 helmets. That's literally assault and arguably assault with a deadly weapon. That's the kind of shit that shouldn't be tolerated. ANYWHERE.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know, I think most of us calling for Donald to be suspended are doing so because the mothereffer SWUNG 2 HELMETS AT PEOPLE REPEATEDLY. Helmets. Trying to strike others with not one, but 2 helmets. That's literally assault and arguably assault with a deadly weapon. That's the kind of shit that shouldn't be tolerated. ANYWHERE.

Just a little dust-up, nothing to see here..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 04:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: All fans calling for Donald to be suspended need to look at the bigger picture our number 1 rival in AFC shouldn't play the Rams without their best defensive player.

It shouldn't matter, sure they play the Bills but that was BS on Donald regardless.

Maybe if they were playing the Stealers but that is who we get to play lol

That is the only team I would make that exception for so he can beat the crap out of them.

If this was the Stealers he did this to I bet he would be suspended honestly. I wouldn't put anything past the Stealer
fans in the biggest spots in the NFL...

(08-26-2022, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know, I think most of us calling for Donald to be suspended are doing so because the mothereffer SWUNG 2 HELMETS AT PEOPLE REPEATEDLY. Helmets. Trying to strike others with not one, but 2 helmets. That's literally assault and arguably assault with a deadly weapon. That's the kind of shit that shouldn't be tolerated. ANYWHERE.

Spot on Phil, spot on. Bashing our guys on the top of the head too, wasn't just swinging, he was connecting.

Thank God the guys getting hit in the head had helmets on. BTW, I still cannot see who it was that knocked AD on his ass
in that vid? Think it was 64 or 70, it was definitely an O-lineman. I forget who 64 is, but Isaiah Prince is 70 pretty damn sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Just a little dust-up, nothing to see here..

I have never seen that before, closest thing was Myles Garrett and he got suspended 6 games...
Reply/Quote
There will be no suspension or fines, but I am glad to see most of the talking heads expressing their disgust with Donald's actions.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There will be no suspension or fines, but I am glad to see most of the talking heads expressing their disgust with Donald's actions.

Roid rage can get ugly.

[Image: 8vm8y0umtik41.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 04:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Get ready for a lot of helmets being swung down down at their heads?

You know something about what's going to happen in the 2022 NFL season that I don't, Psych?   Ninja

It is like the pre-fight weigh ins..."Let's get ready to rumble!"  Excited

A super bowl rematch baby!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Roid rage can get ugly.

[Image: 8vm8y0umtik41.jpg]

Serious question: what are those spots on his pecs and shoulders?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Serious question: what are those spots on his pecs and shoulders?

Probably hickies from Raheem Morris.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Serious question: what are those spots on his pecs and shoulders?

Marks from cupping, most likely.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Monkey Pox
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote