Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pratt 3rd Downs
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This contract related?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
It’s called the money down and the shit stains were converting several of them
Reply/Quote
Random…
Pratt is a beast. Really like this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 11:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This contract related?

Probably, but that's fine by me.  Let him earn his payday on the way to a title.
Reply/Quote
Really hope him and Wilson are in stripes for years to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is his contract season, but it’s an unfortunate tweet, as this is the first time I recall a player on the current roster complaining about playing time. He’s apparently not happy that ADG replaces him in some packages.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
He played 81% of the defensive snaps yesterday vs Wilson's 97%. Wilson, of course, wears the green dot

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:37 AM)pally Wrote: He played 81% of the defensive snaps yesterday vs Wilson's 97%.  Wilson, of course, wears the green dot

They are trusting Pratt to cover TEs more than Flowers
Reply/Quote
Pratt removed reference to Bengals from his social media. Somebody's agent is in his ear. His playing time hasn't changed so its kind of weird

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:05 AM)lostpoet2 Wrote: This is his contract season, but it’s an unfortunate tweet, as this is the first time I recall a player on the current roster complaining about playing time. He’s apparently not happy that ADG replaces him in some packages.

ADG played 5 snaps vs Cleveland. I think Flowers had 11. Pratt played 58 of 72. Davis had 4 when Hilton was gimpy. Dax Hill played 1. Bailey had zero defensive snaps. 

Pratt comes out a lot when we go dime, usually in favor of Flowers. Wilson then is the only true LB in those sets.

Frankly, I thought we'd see more 3 saftety/1 LB sets. Bell, Bates & Hill with 3 corners, Wilson, and the front 4. Dime has usually been 4 corners  with Flowers. Or 3 rushers with ADG. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 02:26 PM)pally Wrote: Pratt removed reference to Bengals from his social media.  Somebody's agent is in his ear.  His playing time hasn't changed so its kind of weird

Not a good sign. 

He's playing great. Hopefully this is a blip. 
Reply/Quote
Kind of odd timing to do this. Maybe because he is coming off 2 nice games, and just letting the FO know what's up. Either way, still think it's weird timing.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
A good player on our team wants to play more than 81% of snaps? Oh no, how terrible
Reply/Quote
To anyone that's played football on the defensive side 3rd down has always been known as the "Money Down".
Reply/Quote
I’m sure he knows his price tag is going up and wants to increase it. As long as it doesn’t affect his play on the field, it’s not a huge deal. He did play the most 3rd downs in this game vs any other game, so sort of weird.
Reply/Quote
For the record Lou is fine with it.

Reply/Quote
And perfect response from Lou. This teams culture of the team comes first has been excellent. I’m sure some guys said something to him. The second contract is just so important and I’m sure his agent has been coaching him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 08:25 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: And perfect response from Lou. This teams culture of the team comes first has been excellent. I’m sure some guys said something to him. The second contract is just so important and I’m sure his agent has been coaching him.

Yep. Eyes on the prize. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 04:53 PM)JumboTron Wrote: To anyone that's played football on the defensive side 3rd down has always been known as the "Money Down".

This explanation of yours and Gdale_Bengals makes the most sense to me. I don't know the context of the tweet, but I wouldn't of thought it was contract related until I saw some other posters coming up with that interpretation.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:05 AM)lostpoet2 Wrote: This is his contract season, but it’s an unfortunate tweet, as this is the first time I recall a player on the current roster complaining about playing time. He’s apparently not happy that ADG replaces him in some packages.

He’s stirring the pot.Don’t need this right now.Just focus on playing and making a fun in the playoffs.He wants a huge contract,upcoming.Padding his stats equals bigger contract.But now is not the time or place.

His agent may have encouraged this.Hope we can keep him around.He is a good LB.
Reply/Quote