Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Bengals/Colts score
I think the Bengals make Luck unlucky and win the game 27-17. As a bonus pick, I'm picking the Browns over the Steelers in an upset 23-20.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Lots of people picking the Bengals to win opening game. Few picking Cleveland to upset Pittsburgh.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 30
Clots - 13

Blood, guts, and carnage. Even the refs can't save ole lucky boy from this defense. Their o-line's chop blocks chop the wrong way this game.
Reply/Quote
It's gonna be a tougher game than anticipated,but we will win it but we will have a major injury, that's my prediction.
Reply/Quote
Now that the dust has settled I'm going to predict we lose the last preseason game by 1 in the last few minutes of the game . ..not that I had any advance notice of the outcome . Oh wait.  I did . 
Oh well.. That's my prediction.. 
I think the real game, the one that counts will have a different outcome since the 3rd and 4th teamers won't be playing.  I like our chances of eminent victory ..V for VICTORY ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Indy 20

Our player of the game is Tyler Kroft. I just have a feeling he will have a couple TDs as the Colts focus on everyone else.

Defensive player of the game will be Darqueze Dennard. I think he is turning out to be one of our best players on defense and he seems to be thriving now that he is getting more and more snaps. Bet he picks off a ball and has a big return.
Reply/Quote
Going with 27-24 Bengals.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Baby Horses 16

Bengals D bends but doesn't break... much, 5 sacks. Dalton 285 yds 2TD, Green 87 yds TD, Mixon 78 yds 2 TD, Ross 65 yds , Gio 56 1recTD.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 02:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's gonna be a tougher game than anticipated,but we will win it  but we will have a major injury, that's my prediction.

What a weird thing to say
Reply/Quote
We have to win 3rd down against Luck who is kind of like an Xfactor in this game. 26-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 24
Colts - Pain
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 10:51 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bengals - 24
Colts - Pain

To be honest, I expect the Bengals to win, but I think it is going to come down to the wire.

I think we are going to be successful early on both sides of the ball.  I expect we are going to give Luck a beat down, in which case I expect him to be pulled to protect his "minor" ankle/foot injury.

We won't have game planned or practiced for facing Brissett, and I think he will light a spark for the opposition as they lock down our offense and find success getting points themselves.  Alas, they will run out of time to flip the scoreboard to get a victory; the good guys go home at 1-0.
Reply/Quote
31-27 Natti.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Colts 20

The score makes it look a lot closer than what it is. Colts get a garbage time TD to save complete embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 02:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's gonna be a tougher game than anticipated,but we will win it  but we will have a major injury, that's my prediction.

Stop it!

Bengals 27
Colts     10
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Good God, man, that's something that, even if you think it, you never say out loud.  Have you no respect for superstition?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Luck is good for some offense and it looked like they had a bit of a run game too. On the other hand, our defense looks pretty legit and offensively we'll have Eifert along with our normal weapons (Green, Gio, etc.). If Ross is for real, we don't force running the ball when it isn't there or at least we don't forget Tyler Boyd exists, I'd say the 24-17 score sounds about right. Also I think that Randy will have a good season but will miss at least one field goal in this game (something about playing the Colts in their stadium).

Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Colts 16

It will be a nail-biter at the end. Colts will be better than last season. Colts will win the turnover margin which will keep the game close. Colts will stack the box with 8-9 man fronts and the Bengals rushing stats will be below 100.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Colts 17
Bengals pass rush is too much for Luck
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 01:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals 23
Colts     16

It will be a nail-biter at the end.  Colts will be better than last season.  Colts will win the turnover margin which will keep the game close.  Colts will stack the box with 8-9 man fronts and the Bengals rushing stats will be below 100.

I think there's a good chance it would be under 100 if they didn't stack the box. We need some work there.

Reply/Quote