Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction:Packers Vs Bengals
(10-09-2021, 09:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Go ahead and target Bell, he'll make them pay for it. He'll put a JJSS hit on them, and they will have alligator arms the rest of the game. Vonn don't play that ****

I'm hoping the defense gets back to the hard hitting, ball ripping defense that they showed in the earlier games. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 11:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  The Vikings aren't good?  They had AZ prepared to get their only loss IN AZ, but shanked a FG that was closer than an extra point?

I will agree that pitt isn't very good right now, but still beat them by two scores in their field.  

This isn't college, where you have weeks where you are playing some directional Michigan school and have your backups in at halftime.  This is the NFL and any team can rise up any given week.  Ask the Titans about playing the hapless Jets.  Or ask Denver, at 3-1 what they think of pitt after this weekend.  I don't want Miami to beat Tampa, but after an emotional week and with their injuries, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.  

17 points?  When there only loss was by a FG in a game where Burrow had 3 consecutive INTs?

Ok, I hope you are wrong.  

I hope I’m wrong too. No Minnesota isn’t any good. Almost accomplishing an upset doesn’t make you good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals @ home in a game that actually means something is something we havent seen in a long time.... I think this may be the thing that tips it in Bengals favor. Also we all know Joe B wants to show up A Rod.
Im going to go with Bengals 26 Packers 24 in another nail biter.
Reply/Quote
I’m already on cloud 9 with the birth of my 2nd daughter this week. The best cap to this week would be a win against a play off team tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 26 - 24 Packers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 07:51 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m already on cloud 9 with the birth of my 2nd daughter this week. The best cap to this week would be a win against a play off team tomorrow.

Congratulations!!!! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-28 packers
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 02:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ryan Clark, Brian Baldinger and Colin Cowherd picking the Bengals. 

Actually like it better when none of the so-called experts pick them, then Bengals Social Media has a little fun with them after a win :)
Reply/Quote