Poll: Which of these two playoff paths would you prefer?
3-seed - host [Jets, Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins, or Ravens] in the WC round, then [probably] go on the road to Buffalo/KC
5-seed - travel to the Titans in the WC round and then [probably] stay on the road in Buffalo/KC
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preferred playoff path?
(12-17-2022, 08:31 PM)Tony Wrote: Rats going down boys.. Deshaun looks locked in..

Maybe not so locked in
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** me York is useless
Reply/Quote
Absolutely horrendous sack for Watson to take right there. Cost them 3.

Reply/Quote
Ok we're 3rd seed

Reply/Quote
And that's ballgame!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok we're 3rd seed

Fantastic. Although looking at the Ravens schedule, they have two very winnable home games coming up before they end the season with the Bengals. So, likely come down to the last game of the season.

Although if the Bengals beat Tampa, then one of the Ravens competitors, Atlanta, will have something big to play for, even though they're 5 and 8.
Reply/Quote
1st place Big Grin
Reply/Quote
First seed, I'll take that. We control our own destiny now
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: 1st place Big Grin

Yep. A win tomorrow and we even have some cushion in the division. IF we beat the Bucs (knock on wood!), 1 of 2 + beating the Ravens would still win us the division. 

Everyone in on the Dolphins helping us even more? I doubt Tua pulls it out, but it would be nice. Of course if the Bills win, we have more of a cushion vs Miami. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:26 PM)Bengalion Wrote: First seed, I'll take that. We control our own destiny now

Well we did before today, but now we can drop one; or maybe sit our starters week 17

Reply/Quote
Beautiful

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:26 PM)Bengalion Wrote: First seed, I'll take that. We control our own destiny now

Still need KC to drop a game.
Reply/Quote

Well, for the division & the #2 seed, yes. But that was true before today as well. We still need help for #1, the Chiefs have to lose. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 02:03 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I hope a missed extra point against the horrible Steelers isn't what sends us to Arrowhead for the AFC title game. 

Really? I haven't hung it on that at all. Gameday? I was upset, but as time went by, I just couldn't blame it on a backup long snapper.

The 4 INTs or lost fumble by the QB that was probably not ready to play. 0-1
Not being able to block Dallas pass rush then losing to another walk off FG. 0-2
O-line still not gelled yet against Baltimore with yet another late FG. 2-3
Getting blasted on MNF on Halloween, mostly by Garrett, Clowney and some rookie toying with the OTs. 4-4
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:32 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, for the division & the #2 seed, yes. But that was true before today as well. We still need help for #1, the Chiefs have to lose. 

What a joke of a remaining schedule.

@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: What a joke of a remaining schedule.

@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders

That final game @Raiders could really mean something if things play out right.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: What a joke of a remaining schedule.

@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders

Only beat the Raiders by 1 the first time because Raiders went for 2 instead of the tying extra point with 4 and a half minutes left in the 4th. Raiders also had a chance at the end but turned it over on downs around midfield.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That final game @Raiders could really mean something if things play out right.

(12-17-2022, 09:55 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only beat the Raiders by 1 the first time because Raiders went for 2 instead of the tying extra point with 4 and a half minutes left in the 4th. Raiders also had a chance at the end but turned it over on downs around midfield.

Fingers and toes crossed the Raiders can pull it off. Not holding my breath though lol 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 10:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: Fingers and toes crossed the Raiders can pull it off. Not holding my breath though lol 

Damn... I was so close to giving you rep until you posted the "not holding my breath part". Sad

Come on man, it's the Christmas season. You gotta believe!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Bengals don't have as drastic splits as other teams when it comes to home and away games, but given the choice I'll always take the home game. Especially since it means we still have a decent shot at getting another home game in the AFCCG if the #1 seed gets upset by the wild card winner that we are assuming beats the Titans.
Reply/Quote