Poll: Which of these two playoff paths would you prefer?
3-seed - host [Jets, Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins, or Ravens] in the WC round, then [probably] go on the road to Buffalo/KC
5-seed - travel to the Titans in the WC round and then [probably] stay on the road in Buffalo/KC
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preferred playoff path?
Dolphins GM must be running around the stands with a pen, Bills fans have hit more Dolphin receivers than Tua.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: What a joke of a remaining schedule.

@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders

They only beat the Raiders by a point at Arrowhead early in the season.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:02 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Dolphins GM must be running around the stands with a pen, Bills fans have hit more Dolphin receivers than Tua.

Watching both the Dolphins can run the ball and makes their RPO & Play Action tough. Josh Allen has such a quick release and zip he reminds me of John Elway the more I watch him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote