Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(08-18-2023, 09:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: So far the story of the preseason is the utter inability of the defense to get real pressure on ANY QB.

They're not gonna be dialing up unique blitzes in the preseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Whoa! After nearly six quarters we FINALLY get pressure and even better the sack.

We had a sack earlier in the drive
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm glad they called that penalty on Battle. Dude needs to learn to tone it down a bit. I wouldn't like the call during the season. But Battle needs to learn, and this is preseason so who cares.

Two sacks on that drive. Pass coverage wasn't good enough on that drive though.
Reply/Quote
Second straight week the team is struggling to do anything. Getting shut down by the Pack was bad enough but this is really bad. And no it being preseason does not make it okay - they are supposed to be professionals and have professional pride and standards for their play.
Reply/Quote
All Battle did was point his hands to the sidelines. Maybe he said something we can't hear but regardless that was ticky tacky bulls*** call
Ridiculous
Reply/Quote
Evan’s fighting for his spot. Should Williams start sweating.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:34 PM)Tony Wrote: He's ass... I don't even think he makes the team. Maybe the practice squad.. Should of went after Matt Ariza..

Tony already in midseason form.

Reply/Quote
A run game! Jackson is a LT. There is no longer a question.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Second straight week the team is struggling to do anything. Getting shut down by the Pack was bad enough but this is really bad. And no it being preseason does not make it okay - they are supposed to be professionals and have professional pride and standards for their play.

You really expect them to be trying right now?  Only the trash teams like the Packers, are TRY HARDS
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:12 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You serious?  You are a Bengals fan who’s envious of Atlantas offense?  The Bengals don’t run it like that but they don’t have to. Their passing game is one of the best, if not the best, in the NFL.

I guarantee you Atlanta fans wish they had Burrow, Chase, Higgins etc.

of course I'd take Burrow and the cincy offense. Im just saying they have something really good brewing in Atlanta

and everyone here should want cincy to have an elite run game like atlanta does. Imagine this vertical offense with a running game that was top 10 in ypc. Burrow never had a good complimentary run game since he's been here

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
The running backs are open in the pass game. Hopefully Burrow sees them.

Reply/Quote
Throws it behind Iosivas. I'm about through with Siemian.
Reply/Quote
Seeing as Heinike is their backup, I’m ok with the defenses performances l
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:39 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: of course I'd take Burrow and the cincy offense. Im just saying they have something really good brewing in Atlanta

and everyone here should want cincy to have an elite run game like atlanta does. Imagine this vertical offense with a running game that was top 10 in ypc. Burrow never had a good complimentary run game since he's been here

Nope all other offenses are conplete garbage. All bengals players are 1000Xs better 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:35 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: You defending this abysmal call is terrible and stupid...   Sir

You dont know the rules and then make this comment?  

It has been a rule for awhile but truly enforced last season, they called it a thousand times. I believe it was stressed due to Tyreke Hill the year prior.

NO FINGER POINTING, NO FINGFER WAGGING.

Reply/Quote
Why is Simean playing dude is trash
Reply/Quote
Excellent punt
Reply/Quote
Please cut semen.. I'd rather have ***** Finley back...
Reply/Quote
So Siemian first throws behind Iosivas then shows zero pocket awareness and causes a punt.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Throws it behind Iosivas. I'm about through with Siemian.

Siemian belongs in a sock. 
Reply/Quote