Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
Yoshi with a nice catch over the middle to set up Shooter for the tying field goal at the half. Now Offense needs to come out and drive the length of the field for our first touchdown.
Reply/Quote
Taunting rules are somewhat stupid, but getting flagged for taunting is stupider.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, overall blocking was improved and there were signs of a run game. Siemian being his usual inaccurate self devoid of pocket presence held things back a lot. I think with accurate passing we would have scored at least one TD plus the FG.

Defensively the lack of ability to pressure the QB continues - yes they FINALLY got home for the first time this season but QBs are having all day to sit back there which is making the job of the secondary really hard - especially when Lou is not running our normal scheme which features disguised coverages. Bailey both helped and hurt his cause - two near INTs and both dropped.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My God so much stress and anger over a preseason game.

Ngl i don’t get it lol

Ppl really need to remember wins and losses don’t matter here AND we aren’t running any real plays. Simeon sucks but he would look better with our real playbook and the starting offense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm a bit late to pre-season here...who is our yearly 9th string WR that we are claiming could be UNCOVERABLE this year?
Reply/Quote
Raymond J would have to have another great game for me to even think for a second about a roster spot with us.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm a bit late to pre-season here...who is our yearly 9th string WR that we are claiming could be UNCOVERABLE this year?

You know damn well we on the Yoshi train this year.

Hop on, it’s fun

Imo from what Iv seen, he’d be my designated Tee backup.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:49 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: If he did wag his fingers it was at the sidelines, the receiver was 5 yards in front of him.  You people defending this trash you should go root for another team

It's a good thing you are not in charge of informing our players of unsportsmanlike penalties.... 

You really dont see the issue?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is unsportsmanlike conduct (no.27, Battle)? Mmmk<br><br>?? <a href="https://t.co/6sLQi9u8DV">pic.twitter.com/6sLQi9u8DV</a></p>&mdash; Anthony Cosenza (@CJAnthonyCUI) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJAnthonyCUI/status/1692696774136176942?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2023</a></blockquote> 

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:10 PM)Housh Wrote: You know damn well we on the Yoshi train this year.

Hop on, it’s fun

[Image: mario-riding-yoshi-adult-costume.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wow, move dem chains.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Jones with a rookie mistake there
Reply/Quote
How is Charlie Jones this bad?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:14 PM)Tony Wrote: How is Charlie Jones this bad?

The entire offense has no rhythm. That is a big part of it. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:11 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It's a good thing you are not in charge of informing our players of unsportsmanlike penalties.... 

You really dont see the issue?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is unsportsmanlike conduct (no.27, Battle)? Mmmk<br><br>?? <a href="https://t.co/6sLQi9u8DV">pic.twitter.com/6sLQi9u8DV</a></p>&mdash; Anthony Cosenza (@CJAnthonyCUI) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJAnthonyCUI/status/1692696774136176942?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2023</a></blockquote> 

Where is the finger waggle, I see nothing but pointing out of bounds Mr. Steeley McBeam
Reply/Quote
Thank God Siemiens is benched ffs
Reply/Quote
Pre-season game 2, second quarter, " F-it, seasons over!" Some of y'all are something else...lol. Be sure to take all BP meds and any xanax that you may have before the second half kickoff. I don't want any of you to stroke out or have a heart attack over the 2nd pre-season game.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm a bit late to pre-season here...who is our yearly 9th string WR that we are claiming could be UNCOVERABLE this year?

Sanzenbacher.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:15 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Where is the finger waggle, I see nothing but pointing out of bounds Mr. Steeley McBeam

For real? Just look at the image when the video linked stops
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Offense still incompetent.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:15 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Where is the finger waggle, I see nothing but pointing out of bounds Mr. Steeley McBeam

At the 6 second mark.

I gave you the screen shot, he wagged the finger right at the player who is blocked by the ref prior to the out of bounds motion.  

You are just an awful individual, it's a dumb rule but it is a rule.  Everyone can see it but you. 

I get it, you cant take the L, not surprised.

Reply/Quote