Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Cowboys - GameDay Thread***
(08-18-2018, 10:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is there any way that the Cincinnati Bengals keeps Brown as the kicker?

I like Fandy, but I would not be upset if Brown is the kicker, though might be a bit early to say that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Cowboys starters played well ,but the backups have been terrible.. ours almost the exact opposite.  Says something about depth . 

If only the depth played on Sundays, we will win the Superbowlz!

Reply/Quote
White was crunched!
Reply/Quote
Least we won’t give up 51 like Pittsburgh

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I like Fandy, but I would not be upset if Brown is the kicker, though might be a bit early to say that.

Is there even a competition going on? If there is, Brown is winning. If there's not, there's no chance Brown makes the roster.
Reply/Quote
If you are going to hold a dlineman, the QB should not get killed as well!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'd like to know Marvins record when getting the ball to start the game vs deferring.

0-7

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Every time someone answers the question, he wins.

I'm not trolling lol, I just like to hear people's opinions. I like Dalton.. I just like to keep options open too. 
Reply/Quote
The biggest difference tonight is they got away from the uptempo offense. When they started speeding things up they started to move the ball. The problem is we didn't get to see enough of that so we all have a bad taste in our mouths.

Basically very vanilla tonight.

Reply/Quote
We need to trade and get their RB Jackson.
Reply/Quote
Keep your eye on the linebacker Jefferson
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: White was crunched!

Speaking of broken collarbones. Ouch!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 0-7

For reals? Nervous

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is there even a competition going on? If there is, Brown is winning. If there's not, there's no chance Brown makes the roster.

I don't know.

But I'd like to think there is always a competition going on for all positions, especially kicker.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:37 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm not trolling lol, I just like to hear people's opinions. I like Dalton.. I just like to keep options open too. 

I don't think Dalton has competition. He should, but I doubt it.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is there even a competition going on? If there is, Brown is winning. If there's not, there's no chance Brown makes the roster.

I hope there is and it isn't just because Randy ate too much Chipotle or something before the game.  Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
John Brown 4 lyfe

Reply/Quote
Maybe Barkley will go boom and we can see Woodside.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I don't know.

But I'd like to think there is always a competition going on for all positions, especially kicker.

They do except for RT there's no real candidate yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't think Dalton has competition. He should, but I doubt it.

I agree.

My big reasoning is that you CAN win a SB in many other ways besides just riding the back of a elite QB, but the Bengals may need to take that route. We never seem to be the deepest team, or the most well-rounded. We always have a few decent to large flaws. 

I thought earlier about us trading a pick for Teddy B, but then again, I don't know if he'd even be enough really.
Reply/Quote