(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ WFT - GameDay Thread***
He hits that from 60 easily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mcpherson is just ridiculously-good.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The team know who won this kicking battle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
MacPherson continues the excellence.
Reply/Quote
I'm out. Been fun talking with you all during the game. Enjoy the rest of it and have a good night.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Give McPherson an extension right now
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:42 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Wow they said once a big RB like Patrick gets going he's hard to bring down. Amazing. Very original and cutting edge perspective on that topic. Great commentating as usual.

If I were an NFL announcer I'd talk about how shite everything is.
Reply/Quote
Patrick just knows how to do it
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: They should go for it on 4th down - they need to practice that anyway.

Nah, everyone wanted to see McPherson boom it.

Reply/Quote
I have 0 idea why Brian Balldinger is calling a Bengal game (I know Munoz couldn't travel), but he's done a good job. He seems to know our players..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I’d say worth the 5th rounder.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, everyone wanted to see McPherson boom it.

Good point - I wanted to see them try to convert 4th because they need practice on it. 
Reply/Quote
up to 3.9 yards per attempt in the passing game. Let's goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 idea why Brian Balldinger is calling a Bengal game (I know Munoz couldn't travel), but he's done a good job. He seems to know our players..

I like Baldy, he knows his stuff.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 idea why Brian Balldinger is calling a Bengal game (I know Munoz couldn't travel), but he's done a good job. He seems to know our players..

I have some inside information on that, but I don't think they want that info to get out
Reply/Quote
Onside kick?
Reply/Quote

Lucky you...I'm in FL listening to Joe Theisman.  
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: The team know who won this kicking battle.

Eh, you never me know… Zac might do the “safe thing” and start the more-experienced Seibert Ninja

(In which case, every fan should boycott every Bengals home game and picket outside the stadium until Zac is fired)
Reply/Quote
Now make McPherson do an onside lol
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Now make McPherson do an onside lol

Exactly!
Reply/Quote