Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ WFT - GameDay Thread***
(08-20-2021, 11:46 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Lucky you...I'm in FL listening to Joe Theisman.  

Is FL short for hell?
Reply/Quote
I don't know much about cheerleading, but shouldn't they be at least trying to do the same thing at the same time?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The cheerleaders arent doing anything even close to coordinated lol. They need to shake some rust off before regular season.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:46 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Eh, you never me know… Zac might do the “safe thing” and start the more-experienced Seibert Ninja

(In which case, every fan should boycott every Bengals home game and picket outside the stadium until Zac is fired)

He should keep McPherson off the field so he doesn't get hurt.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know much about cheerleading, but shouldn't they be at least trying to do the same thing at the same time?

Beat me to it lol. Reps. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:48 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Beat me to it lol. Reps. 

I was going to type up some joke about Snyder harassing them, but I was more amused by their "do whatever you want" dance.   Looked like a wedding reception.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He should keep McPherson off the field so he doesn't get hurt.

Nate, you seem sour brah.
Reply/Quote
We got lucky there - shoulda been caught.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nate, you seem sour brah.

I get it all out on here so I can be a big ol' sweetheart in real life. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: We got lucky there - shoulda been caught.

Lucky there was no defenseless receiver call and then lucky again there wasn’t some lame taunting call.
Reply/Quote
[Image: QOlEARs_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

I threw on some burgundy to support the local nameless team. $25 well spent for a nice Friday night out. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get it all out on here so I can be a big ol' sweetheart in real life. 

Dang, I want some sweet sweet Nate.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dang, I want some sweet sweet Nate.

Bend over and think happy thoughts. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: QOlEARs_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

I threw on some burgundy to support the local nameless team. $25 well spent for a nice Friday night out. 

Stuff like this makes me realize I think of people on here as talking avatar pictures, not real people.  
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It was big pop but it wasn’t the biggest

I'm guessing stone cold had louder..
Reply/Quote
I want to see Patrick run with the ones. I like the look of him over Perine. Same with Evans.
Reply/Quote
Think we'll ever complete anything deep?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 11:53 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm guessing stone cold had louder..

Stone Cold is no Jumpin' Jeff Farmer.

[Image: KrFiWDt.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dammit now Patrick is hobbling.

Reply/Quote
we have a qb behind shurmur?
Reply/Quote