Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ WFT - GameDay Thread***
Soft coverage in the middle. Easy peasy x2.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just start actually contributing. Please.

But I guess you missed his first game against Buffalo. This WFT DL is just a little bit better…

PLEASE keep us updated with the Sewell stuff

I’m going to be living my life, and we need people like you to be on the internet all day
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: When Dalton was “on” he was a mvp candidate

Until he played the Texans, where he was OFF.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. If Chase gets hurt who's going to drop all the ball in the meaningful games? 

I'm sure we can get John Ross once the Giants cut him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Phillips looking good

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Until he played the Texans, where he was OFF.

What does this even mean? Plenty of qb mvp candidates have a couple bad games
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:24 PM)Tony Wrote: He's completely useless.  He beat a shit Houston team and banked off that 1 game. He's horrible.  I hope he gets cut..

Aren't you the guy who spent like 2 hours last week bitching about our 3rd string QB?
Reply/Quote
Nice play by Phillips. Don't think that will stand.
Reply/Quote
They may overturn this
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:25 PM)Tony Wrote: On 2 of those throws Allen was trying to get him killed. Chase will be fine. I don't like the way Allen throws the ball. 

Unfortunately, football is a contact sport
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
No pick is what I am trying to say.
Reply/Quote
Hands under it, but it hit the ground
Reply/Quote
Nice kick, Pele.
Reply/Quote
Darius Phillips 2 bad plays 1 great play. Rather have 3 good plays. Consistency is key.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: PLEASE keep us updated with the Sewell stuff

I’m going to be living my life, and we need people like you to be on the internet all day

I wasn’t the one that brought Sewell up.

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:27 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: What does this even mean? Plenty of qb mvp candidates have a couple bad games

The point I was originally making was they both are streaky. Allen had an MVP type of performance be the Texans last year then crap the next week.

Andy Dalton >>>> Brandon Allen, don’t get me wrong
Reply/Quote
Number 39 my boy great defense. Jesus that was great
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Touchdown
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 10:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wasn’t the one that brought Sewell up.

I quoted YOU talking about him lmaoo I didn’t bring him up here
Reply/Quote
Zac really needs to put Chase back out there after the half.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote