Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Chiefs @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Kinda embarrased right now. I created this new mancave and everything.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mahomes kid might be the real deal. Looked good last week versus San Fran and has looked like Steve Young tonight.

Jags have to be kicking themselves seeing the 2 young backup QBs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well we are making a marginal QB prospect look like John Elway and putting on a clinic in how not to tackle. Typical Bungles "defense"...
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Kinda embarrased right now. I created this new mancave and everything.

At least you're watching our humiliation in comfort.  I'm in Japan for another three weeks and I have to put my phone by the door in order to get a good internet signal, so I'm standing by the door watching the game on my phone because for whatever reason, gamepass isn't working on my computer.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: Preseason or not this kind of performance shows it is time for new coaches...

It's been time for new coaches for years....years and years. The same philosophy that plagues our offensive line plagues our Position coaches and O and D Coordinators. It's the mentality of this organization.
Reply/Quote
Reminds me of the third pre season game in 2015 lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Intentional grounding LOL!
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Mahomes kid might be the real deal. Looked good last week versus San Fran and has looked like Steve Young tonight.

And AJ might not be.....
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: What will it take to get Clarke cut?

Just a call to this guy?

[Image: Jim_Lippincott.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I bet the Chiefs fans think they're gonna win the Super Bowl now.
Reply/Quote
And no effort to get Mixon the ball in space...
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Kinda embarrased right now. I created this new mancave and everything.

I say it over and over yet every year people get all lathered up by the draft.

The Bengals have largely the same management team in place who hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years. Yet every year we talk about Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:52 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: At least you're watching our humiliation in comfort.  I'm in Japan for another three weeks and I have to put my phone by the door in order to get a good internet signal, so I'm standing by the door watching the game on my phone because for whatever reason, gamepass isn't working on my computer.

Dedication!!!
Reply/Quote
Half the distance to the goal! Phew good thing we had that 8 yd kickoff return to negate the loss on that a bit!
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:52 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: At least you're watching our humiliation in comfort.  I'm in Japan for another three weeks and I have to put my phone by the door in order to get a good internet signal, so I'm standing by the door watching the game on my phone because for whatever reason, gamepass isn't working on my computer.

Japan? Not only are you spoiled, but probably the tallest person in the country tonight!

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:54 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Just a call to this guy?

[Image: Jim_Lippincott.jpg]

Is that... Coach Fupa??
Reply/Quote
GO CHiefs?

Reply/Quote
OKK...

We will take a 2nd round pick now..
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
To me that looked a little like Brown was interfered with.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Mahomes kid might be the real deal. Looked good last week versus San Fran and has looked like Steve Young tonight.

KC has a QB controversy 
Reply/Quote