Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Chiefs @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-19-2017, 09:54 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Just a call to this guy?

[Image: Jim_Lippincott.jpg]

Looks like a white Andre Smith!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Reminds me of the third pre season game in 2015 lol.

Honestly I think we looked worse in that game.
Reply/Quote
No pressure...........again
Reply/Quote
Smile 
(08-19-2017, 09:55 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is that... Coach Fupa??

mad me google FUPA.  Now I'm crying
Reply/Quote
How bad does a team have to get beat at home in preseason for coaching changes? 75+ or is there not a number?
Reply/Quote
It's preseason where a BUNCH of guys audition for their unemployment checks.. I'm not reading much into it. For all we know they'll come out like gangbusters in the regular season. On the other hand they might stink, but either way they're still the Bengals and for many the Bungles.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's preseason where a BUNCH of guys audition for their unemployment checks.. I'm not reading much into it. For all we know they'll come out like gangbusters in the regular season. On the other hand they might stink, but either way they're still the Bengals and for many the Bungles.. 

If the o  and d line first team play is any indication..... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:58 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: How bad does a team have to get beat at home in preseason for coaching changes? 75+ or is there not a number?

If we have quick 3 and outs it's possible, KC can score on our pathetic D at will, with the 3rd string.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:58 PM)bonesaw Wrote: mad me google FUPA.  Now I'm crying

Me too. Wont be able to see the rest of the game because I'm BLIND! Thanks!

Reply/Quote
Andre Smith looking good at RT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I had to restart the game on GP. Marvin's 'just win' speech....

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 10:02 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I had to restart the game on GP. Marvin's 'just win' speech....

Evidently not effective.

Reply/Quote
95 yard TD drive this time or FG ? My money is on TD
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 09:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's preseason where a BUNCH of guys audition for their unemployment checks.. I'm not reading much into it. For all we know they'll come out like gangbusters in the regular season. On the other hand they might stink, but either way they're still the Bengals and for many the Bungles.. 

It's starter on starter...no matter what not putting in effort is unforgiveable. This team isn't good enough to just be able to flip the switch.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 10:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 95 yard TD drive this time or FG ? My money is on TD

I'm going with a pick 6. 

Hey, when it rains it pours

Edit nvm, my game cast is all out of whack. Thought we had the ball
Reply/Quote

Based on actual analysis, this is not likely.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
WTF was that? Looked sweet!

Reply/Quote
Hey the defense made a play, that's one. Somein to build on, come on guys clap clap
Reply/Quote
Clarke just figured out there's a football game on
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 10:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Hey the defense made a play, that's one. Somein to build on, come on guys clap clap

Clap is an STD!

Reply/Quote