Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 07:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Interesting to hear AJ talked to Larry Fitzgerald after a frustrating season last year. Can’t get advice from a much better WR/man.

I liked that he called him "one of my mentors"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We can deal with an "ok" run game, but a terrible one can and will hold us back.

Spot on as usual Shake  :andy:
Reply/Quote
They've been going after Goodwin
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 05:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Price is going to live up to his 1st round selection.  I've not seen him make many big mistakes so far this preseason.  Also he hasn't botched a snap and that was something a lot here were freaking out about due to reports from practice before the preseason.

Have you even checked his height/weight vs Bodine? 
Reply/Quote
OMG, Greg and Sheila broke up?

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:04 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Have you even checked his height/weight vs Bodine? 

Billy Price 6'4" 305lbs.  Russell Bodine 6'3" 310lbs. So about 1 inch difference and 3 lbs difference.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Eject him
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Billy Price 6'4" 305lbs.  Russell Bodine 6'3" 310lbs. So about 1 inch difference and 5 lbs difference.

So what you're saying is they are the exact same player? 
Reply/Quote
Tez would get half a season for that hit...

Reply/Quote
That's the kinda play you hate to see late in a preseason game !
Reply/Quote
Don't think it was intentional. But yes, bad to see.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:12 PM)Sweetness Wrote: So what you're saying is they are the exact same player? 

No, I said Price will be good and worth the 1st round pick.  I'm not sure what you are getting at with their measurements.  You do know there is a lot more to being a great player than measurements? JaMarcus Russell had great measurements for a QB, amazing arm strength etc and you know where that got him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That was dumb.

Take a knee there...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: No, I said Price will be good and worth the 1st round pick.  I'm not sure what you are getting at with their measurements.  You do know there is a lot more to being a great player than measurements? JaMarcus Russell had great measurements for a QB, amazing arm strength etc and you know where that got him.

He’s making a joke about a thread started in JN

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s making a joke about a thread started in JN

Oh didn't see that thread.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 07:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The point is the good rushing game opened the game up for passing.  I won't put my money on Andy carrying the team when they can't run like I have seen top 5 QBs do when needed.  His career stats, not just one season, suggest he can't.  I do hope as a fan he will improve to that level though.  Anyway this is getting boring and I'll leave it at this.  If the Bengals can not rush around the league average they are not going to have a good season.

I guess we just disagree. I don't think a great run game is all inclusive to opening up just the passing game. I think a team that can throw for 300 yards a game on average will also open up the running game eventually especially if the team is great in the redzone scoring TD's,

I want a great running game too, we all do, but I have seen many teams unable to run for 3 quarters, but kept moving the chains in the passing game and then the other team's DL is gassed and they run for 50 yards against them in 4th quarter
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: OMG, Greg and Sheila broke up?

And the Bengals STILL won? That is an OMG moment.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Oh didn't see that thread.  

Well that's no fun then. My mistake lol 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: And the Bengals STILL won? That is an OMG moment.. 

A lot of great things today.  Wink

Reply/Quote
oh boy 3-0 in p-games.. anyone got the stats for that.
Reply/Quote