Reply/Quote
Schurmur with some nice throws today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Shurmur with the big look off
Reply/Quote
Re: TD
That was about as good as it gets. That was some 1st string crap.
Pass and catch.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:14 PM)Destro Wrote: Based on game play alone, Chase shouldn’t make the team compared to what others are doing.

Stop the silliness.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Re: TD
That was about as good as it gets. That was some 1st string crap.
Pass and catch.

There is a first stringer that would debate that part...
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Maybe this is his year. 

(08-29-2021, 07:14 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm just underwhelmed by him all together.

I'd take Patrick over him at this point.

Now Perine...  that's another story.Hmm

If he could stay healthy, his vision is better than the other guys. I like Patrick too. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Does Moss have more upside than Sample at TE? I think Moss deserves this arguement. Nothing to do with his relation to Burrow. The kid doesn't drop passes, blocks well and yeah I'll say it, he's the son of a HoF WR. He's learned from the best. This is an argurment if we are talking about only going with 2 TE's.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop the silliness.

It's a true statement.

If making the 53 man squad were purely based on preseason rep performance alone, he would be one of the first guys to hear "bring your playbook"
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If he could stay healthy, his vision is better than the other guys. I like Patrick too. 

I agree.  Maybe I should have said, "Maybe this will be his year to stay healthy," to be clear.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There is a first stringer that would debate that part...

Lol. Yup. Uggggg
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:26 PM)Takedown Wrote: Does Moss have more upside than Sample at TE? I think Moss deserves this arguement. Nothing to do with his relation to Burrow. The kid doesn't drop passes, blocks well and yeah I'll say it, he's the son of a HoF WR. He's learned from the best. This is an argurment if we are talking about only going with 2 TE's.

Moss will be #3 TE, at worst. 

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's a true statement.

If making the 53 man squad were purely based on preseason rep performance alone, he would be one of the first guys to hear "bring your playbook"

Good thing we're not going off preseason performance alone. 
Reply/Quote

But it doesn't work that way.

Reply/Quote

And if we went soley off preseason Chris Evans would be RB1. See how stupid that sounds?

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And if we went soley off preseason Chris Evans would be RB1. See how stupid that sounds?

Burrow wouldn't be #1 either. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:28 PM)Takedown Wrote: Good thing we're not going off preseason performance alone. 

Nor 2020.
Reply/Quote
Wren just blew up that play good work
Reply/Quote
This is where I hate the concept of 3 games instead of 4. Right now, we are having a great opportunity to evaluate our ability to run off the clock and obvious passing situation defense. But 4 games would give so many more situations to evaluate the guys who are going to make up the back end of the roster.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:26 PM)Takedown Wrote: Does Moss have more upside than Sample at TE? I think Moss deserves this arguement. Nothing to do with his relation to Burrow. The kid doesn't drop passes, blocks well and yeah I'll say it, he's the son of a HoF WR. He's learned from the best. This is an argurment if we are talking about only going with 2 TE's.

Imo he's made the team. Sample, Uzomah, and Moss sound like a trio
-Housh
Reply/Quote