Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 07:40 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Me too but it looks there are like 5 thousand people there right now.  To be fair it is 90 degrees and a bit humid.  Probably most left after Burrow got his three snaps.  Regarding those plays let's just say the fans might have dropped out and gone home.   Ninja

Any idea what those tickets run?  I'm curious what the dollars per snap would be for anyone who really did that...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If my Aunt had a dick, she'd be my Uncle. 

My aunt had a Dick..They were married for years..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How do you let him catch that?

Reply/Quote
Free completions
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Has Eli Apple played at all this preseason? I know he's been practicing recently.
Reply/Quote
Not offside. He got back in time. Not that it mattered.
Reply/Quote
Antonio Phillips is definitely the most trash player on the field. Dreadful.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Hue "too cute" Jackson back???!!!

Thank the good Lord NOT!

Lol
Reply/Quote
This is where I see our guys falling for the draw play that gives up 20 yards...
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Any idea what those tickets run?  I'm curious what the dollars per snap would be for anyone who really did that...

My guess is most were season ticket holders.  Over the last decade + I watch from home in my comfortable entertainment room. I'm not going to reward Mike Brown with ticket purchases.   So I have have no idea what tickets cost these days.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Cam Sample has had a nice preseason IMO
Reply/Quote
Rock him again.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My guess is most were season ticket holders.  Over the last decade + I watch from home in my comfortable entertainment room. I'm not going to reward Mike Brown with ticket purchases.   So I have have no idea what tickets cost these days.

So somehow I read that as "my MOST comfortable entertainment room"

I was like Shocked "How big is his house!?!?!?"
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop the silliness.

I said based on game play compared to other players. Said zero about college, potential upside or draft position. Prove me wrong.
Reply/Quote
wow

Reply/Quote
LOL!! You have got to be kidding me
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Thank the good Lord NOT!

Lol

The team really has done a 180 since he left!
Reply/Quote
did he get a second foot or knee down?
Reply/Quote
Damn Spence should have had him.

Reply/Quote
Anyway, I'm out.  I have a steak on the grill.  As I often try to end things when I stop posting in game day threads I'll say this.  It has been fun chatting with you all during the game.  I enjoyed a lot of the jokes and also the posts by people that understand the game more than me.  Have a good night all.  See you here in a few weeks.    That is if they don't give Chase the keys to the stadium and he drops them down a storm drain .   Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote