Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Some Bengal DB got blown the hell up there...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn Phillips where you at?
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ

Phillips was trash and Brown who i think had deep responsibility wasn't even close to guarding ANYONE
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Antonio Phillips not even close. Wide open on 2nd and 22. He will be cut.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:33 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Antonio Phillips not even close. Wide open on 2nd and 22. He will be cut.

Agreed. 
Reply/Quote
Damn…I thought that was Darius Phillips getting burned for a second.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But it doesn't work that way.

No one said it does.  Only that he would not be making the team if it did.

(08-29-2021, 07:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And if we went soley off preseason Chris Evans would be RB1. See how stupid that sounds?

Doesn't sound stupid at all.  See above.
Reply/Quote
Phillps gets burnt like that against 2nd and 3rd stringers. He might get labeled the new "Burnt Toast".
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see the backups and scrubs give the home crowd a win. Lets get some points here and finish it.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:36 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'd love to see the backups and scrubs give the home crowd a win. Lets get some points here and finish it.

And do it in the trenches!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No one said it does.  Only that he would not be making the team if it did.

Doesn't sound stupid at all.  See above.

If my Aunt had a dick, she'd be my Uncle. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Miami 48 just got his knee blasted by a teammate. Hopefully he's ok.
Reply/Quote
DAnte Smith getting up limpy…ugh

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If my Aunt had a dick, she'd be my Uncle. 

Also a true statement.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:36 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'd love to see the backups and scrubs give the home crowd a win. Lets get some points here and finish it.

Me too but it looks there are like 5 thousand people there right now.  To be fair it is 90 degrees and a bit humid.  Probably most left after Burrow got his three snaps.  Regarding those plays let's just say the fans might have dropped out and gone home.   Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That was the first semblance of anything remotely “tricky” by this organization in a decade. lol.
Reply/Quote
Was anyone else hoping to see Drew Christman get a shot there?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:40 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Me too but it looks there are like 5 thousand people there right now.  To be fair it is 90 degrees and a bit humid.  Probably most left after Burrow got his three snaps.   :)

That's a day well spent. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 07:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: That was the first semblance of anything remotely “tricky” by this organization in a decade. lol.

Is Hue "too cute" Jackson back???!!!
Reply/Quote
Had to rewind after getting my Larosas at the door. That Patrick effort on 3rd and short was a bit soft. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote