Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(09-01-2016, 09:58 PM)bonesaw Wrote: [Image: 2a5729d2f1c73df319463f4495cddd55.png]
Remember these?  These were the best type of cry babies

My tongue is wattery afta dat...
Reply/Quote
I'm liking our young LB's....[attachment=246]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2 great plays in a row by Dawson and an even better one by Clarke.

Man, loving Clarke this Pre...

Tongue
Reply/Quote
Will Clarke has had a really nice preseason
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:32 PM)Shady Wrote: He'll be back. I want to see more of Tony McRae tonight. I hope they let him return punts and kicks in the second half. I think he can make the PS.

Tony McRae must have hurt CLew on purpose
Reply/Quote
Tre is having himself a nice game.

Reply/Quote
Wish Burkasauras Rex was playing.

Hope we find a way to use him the Regular Season.
Reply/Quote
Wenning is made of steel. Dude took another big one in the chest
Reply/Quote
Clarke really makes me feel better about one of my biggest questions besides Center.

Tra Carson better be on our PS, love this RB. Some decent holes for him for a minute there too.

I really like Alonzo Russell who got pushed out. Still don't like the no push out rule.

Guess we need to do more passes down the middle if we can't get seperation on the edge.

Boyd Express.
Reply/Quote
Kumerow has looked nice. Although, I don't think he makes the squad over Wright.

Wright is a better ST player, but Kumerow is a better WR. But they need more ST play than WR play right now. Especially with Peerman down.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:25 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Kumerow has looked nice. Although, I don't think he makes the squad over Wright.

Wright is a better ST player, but Kumerow is a better WR. But they need more ST play than WR play right now. Especially with Peerman down.

Shame for Kumerow that he was dinged up in the most important time frame for his career.  Feel bad when I see anybody chasing their dream get banged up
Reply/Quote
Well, this is not very exciting. 3-3 4th QTR lol
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:12 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I'm liking our young LB's....

LBs have looked great in open space
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:25 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Kumerow has looked nice. Although, I don't think he makes the squad over Wright.

True that Wolf.

Too bad for Kumerow and Bonesaw echos my thoughts...

(09-01-2016, 10:28 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Shame for Kumerow that he was dinged up in the most important time frame for his career.  Feel bad when I see anybody chasing their dream get banged up

(09-01-2016, 10:31 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: LBs have looked great in open space

Nice to hear, Vigil we all know is legend but it is nice seeing Haslett have some progress with the scraps.
Reply/Quote
App State is beating Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True that Wolf.

Too bad for Kumerow and Bonesaw echos my thoughts...

Nice to hear, Vigil we all know is legend but it is nice seeing Haslett have some progress with the scraps.
Roach has had a HELL of a game
Reply/Quote
You mean you didn't see the play?

QB Nick Vigil drops back to pass and heaves the ball deep from the Bengals 1.... turning WR, Nick Vigil runs out and hauls the pass in at the Colts 1 and goes in for the TD!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:45 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Roach has had a HELL of a game

I have heard from SFfan about Trevor Roach and was waiting to see something from him.

He can play the MIKE which is nice and could definately make a push for a spot with the ?'s on a deep LB roster.

PS, is he eligable?
Reply/Quote
Zamp likes the screens. They look good too. I like the spacing on them.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:53 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Zamp likes the screens.  They look good too.  I like the spacing on them.

Except the one they tried to Boyd when the Guy was in his face, but yeah, used well when the D looks aggressive.

Zamp has impressed me overall this Pre with his calls.
Reply/Quote