Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Donald Trump
(07-27-2022, 07:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't understand it's relevance to our back and forth. You brought it up out of nowhere. And I did respond to it, I said "And?" Just because most people don't care in this country doesn't make it any more or less objectively bad.

Viva La revolution!! 
Shouldn't you be pointing out that you called it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 10:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not saying I don't disagree with the premise of most of your post, but this bolded part here seems improbable bordering on implausible. Unless you only know white people? (And even then it's still hard to believe.)

I'm sorry.

Every OPENLY racist person I know is a Trump supporter and usually has a Confederate flag hanging in their house somewhere. I'm sure plenty of the Filipinos and Samoans I know are racist, I just don't hear them loudly spouting off Tucker Carlson-esque diatribes like I do with my white friends.

Not a lot of Black or Latino people in Alaska so I have little interaction with them. I did work with a crew of Mexicans for a year recently and didn't have any issues with them on anything. One of the reasons I enjoyed working with them was that they accepted me as one of the crew almost immediately. By the middle of day 2, they realized  'This Gringo works and doesn't cry about getting his cigarette breaks'.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 10:26 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm sorry.

Every OPENLY racist person I know is a Trump supporter and usually has a Confederate flag hanging in their house somewhere.

I must admit that I did NOT vote for Trump, but I did just finish reading "Portnoy's Complaint" and the whole time I was like "Oy, them sneaky Jews and their sneaking."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote