Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump installed a room-sized golf simulator at White House
(02-14-2019, 08:16 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then what was your point in posting about it?
He paid for it, so what if he uses it or not?

Just what exactly is your point?

(02-14-2019, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would you post it then if you didn't think it was a waste of taxpayer money or just something stupid?

You were obviously trying to bash him, so what angle were you aiming for, if not who paid for it?

He doesn't have one, like most liberals.

They'll just search for anything to complain about in regards to Trump.

(02-14-2019, 09:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When the OP tells me what his original point was, then I can make my point clearer.
But in case you can't figure it out, he's wasted space and distracting us from things that are far more important.

Mellow

(02-13-2019, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-trump-installed-a-room-sized-golf-simulator-at-white-house/2019/02/13/ed3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7bed20808e6e

So he simply replaced one already there.  No problem.

But then there's this:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-replaces-obamas-outdated-golf-simulator-in-the-white-house-residence

BS.  That's part of his "executive time"!

btw, the examiner was one of the few top links to put that this was a replacement in their headline.

[Image: golf-simulator.jpg]
[Image: golf-simulator2.jpg]
[Image: golf-simulator3.jpg]

Deadspin with the worst headline of the day on the subject.

I clearly stated "no problem" with him doing it.

I made fun of his "executive time" and the lie that he never used the old one (he has a lot of "executive time"/he lies a lot).

I made fun of the different ways it was covered in the headlines I posted.

But a couple Trump supporters got triggered and assumed a lot of stuff so they had to protect their boy from something was never said and didn't happen in this thread.

"distracting"   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-14-2019, 11:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

I clearly stated "no problem" with him doing it.

I made fun of his "executive time" and the lie that he never used the old one (he has a lot of "executive time"/he lies a lot).

I made fun of the different ways it was covered in the headlines I posted.

But a couple Trump supporters got triggered and assumed a lot of stuff so they had to protect their boy from something was never said and didn't happen in this thread.

"distracting"   Mellow

In other words, another thread about a whole lotta nothing.  Got it.   ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-14-2019, 11:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In other words, another thread about a whole lotta nothing.  Got it.   ThumbsUp

Yeah it was kind of funny that the POTUS that golf the most lies that he's never used the old simulator...so he personally bought a new one to never use?  Smirk

Sorry it wasn't a super important topic that Trump supporters could get all upset about because he's being picked on and id nothing wrong.  

Wait....

Hilarious
(02-14-2019, 11:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In other words, another thread about a whole lotta nothing.  Got it.   ThumbsUp

Pretty much, just trollin' to be trollin' like a good little troll.
(02-15-2019, 01:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pretty much, just trollin' to be trollin' like a good little troll.

Eh, next time I'll just respond to things that were not said or posted, ask questions I already know the answer to, and question the posting habits of other posters.  ThumbsUp
(02-15-2019, 01:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, next time I'll just respond to things that were not said or posted, ask questions I already know the answer to, and question the posting habits of other posters.  ThumbsUp

Or maybe you can go cry somewhere quietly and quit littering the politics forum with everything that hurts your feelings. That list is rather big and growing daily.
(02-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Or maybe you can go cry somewhere quietly and quit littering the politics forum with everything that hurts your feelings.  That list is rather big and growing daily.

Mellow

(02-20-2019, 01:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Triggered much?  

Smirk
(02-20-2019, 02:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Smirk

Haha...figures your response has about the same amount of substance as every other thread and post you’ve “contributed” here.
It’s just too bad adults cannot have a true political conversation without having to filter through everything that hurts your feelings. Maybe not use the political forum on a Bengals website to whine and cry about everything Trump. You’ve “contributed” and I use that term very loosely, nothing we all haven’t seen posted by the fake leftist controlled media.

Maybe they should pin a thread/safe space at the top for all the snowflakes to cry together so we all wouldn’t be subject to thread after thread of the same poor triggered liberal.
(02-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Or maybe you can go cry somewhere quietly and quit littering the politics forum with everything that hurts your feelings.  That list is rather big and growing daily.

(02-20-2019, 04:36 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Haha...figures your response has about the same amount of substance as every other thread and post you’ve “contributed” here.  
It’s just too bad adults cannot have a true political conversation without having to filter through everything that hurts your feelings.  Maybe not use the political forum on a Bengals website to whine and cry about everything Trump.  You’ve “contributed” and I use that term very loosely, nothing we all haven’t seen posted by the fake leftist controlled media.

Maybe they should pin a thread/safe space at the top for all the snowflakes to cry together so we all wouldn’t be subject to thread after thread of the same poor triggered liberal.

Mellow

(02-20-2019, 01:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Triggered much?  

Smirk