Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-07-2020, 12:05 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: True story

9/11 Never Forget More People Died From the Flu That Year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't realize he was hospitalized?

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/10/ex-nj-gov-chris-christie-remains-hospitalized-for-covid-19.html

Yeah, he checked himself in like it’s a Holiday Inn Express.
Reply/Quote

Wow. Such hate*.

(10-02-2020, 10:06 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hatred to me means you wouldn't blink an eye if that person dies.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hammering this point over and over again can't possibly be winning him many of the independent voters he needs, can it?  I don't see why they keep beating this dead horse.  The people who believe Biden is a blithering moron are safe votes...he's got to move on and expand his base of appeal if he wants to win, doesn't he?

He's banking on $1200 checks and a vaccine this month 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 12:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wow. Such hate*.

Taken out of context.  Not caring if someone dies.   People are going to die and die from different things.  Just a fact of life.
Reply/Quote
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

I sincerely wonder if you understand the point here.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 12:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's banking on $1200 checks and a vaccine this month 

If he gives those out before he gets elected we can just take 'em and vote for Biden, though.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 12:47 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Taken out of context.  Not caring if someone dies.   People are going to die and die from different things.  Just a fact of life.

Totally in context considering what you were responding to because Christie is on record saying, “there are going to be deaths and there are going to be deaths no matter what” and “they’re gonna have to” accept the increase in Covid deaths because he’s another hypocritical pro lifer who is willing to sacrifice lives at the alter of the Almighty Dollar and not even blink an eye.

So according to Christie, Covid deaths are to be expected and even accepted as a normal price for doing business.

Totally in context.
Reply/Quote
Ari must be on this board somewhere.

[Image: EjuuA_5WAAAF99s?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EjuuA_5XkAAISwB?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EjuuA_4XcAEgggM?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EjuuBBHWoAEGFi4?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 01:09 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Totally in context considering what you were responding to because Christie is on record saying, “there are going to be deaths and there are going to be deaths no matter what” and “they’re gonna have to” accept the increase in Covid deaths because he’s another hypocritical pro lifer who is willing to sacrifice lives at the alter of the Almighty Dollar and not even blink an eye.

So according to Christie, Covid deaths are to be expected and even accepted as a normal price for doing business.

Totally in context.

Well in that case we should just say hats off to abortion for keeping the population of the poor under as much control as we constitutionally can.  This ultra-cynical take is one I can really get behind.

#No Lives Matter
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 01:09 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Totally in context considering what you were responding to because Christie is on record saying, “there are going to be deaths and there are going to be deaths no matter what” and “they’re gonna have to” accept the increase in Covid deaths because he’s another hypocritical pro lifer who is willing to sacrifice lives at the alter of the Almighty Dollar and not even blink an eye.

Totally in context.

Whatever makes you happy bro.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 01:33 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Whatever makes you happy bro.

Trump’s and Christie’s lives have been put at risk unnecessarily because neither can be bothered to follow the most basic advice from public health experts like Dr. Fauci.

“True story.”
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 03:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump’s and Christie’s lives have been put at risk unnecessarily because neither can be bothered to follow the most basic advice from public health experts like Dr. Fauci.

“True story.”

And....
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 03:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And....

And . . . these two idiots could die due to their own hubris and stupidity. And . . . one idiot is in charge of our nation’s response to the pandemic and doesn’t understand how masks work. And . . . one idiot is an advisor to the other idiot. And . . . there is this leadership tenet about setting the example and don’t ask others to do what you yourself aren’t willing to do. And . . . this Covid outbreak among the White House staff is due in great part to a failure of leadership.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 04:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And . . . these two idiots could die due to their own hubris and stupidity.  And . . . one idiot is in charge of our nation’s response to the pandemic and doesn’t understand how masks work. And . . . one idiot is an advisor to the other idiot. And . . . there is this leadership tenet about setting the example  and don’t ask others to do what you yourself aren’t willing to do. And . . . this Covid outbreak among the White House staff is due in great part to a failure of leadership.

Nice name calling.  Here is your gold star.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 04:48 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nice name calling.  Here is your gold star.

NOBODY disagrees with  Breech's posting style than I. But I've always appreciated his comments on COVID and his remarks in that one were spot on. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 04:48 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nice name calling.  Here is your gold star.

Trump sycophants complaining of name calling is like fish complaining water is wet.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 05:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump sycophants complaining of name calling is like fish complaining water is wet.

Now I'm a Trump sycophant?  I'm not calling anyone names.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 06:32 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Now I'm a Trump sycophant?  I'm not calling anyone names.

Calling an alcoholic an alcoholic isn't an insult.
Reply/Quote