Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-06-2020, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Let's be perfectly honest here:

If Trump's chest x-rays and medical reports were good he would have the doctors out there right now and every hour on the hour telling people.

That he won't allow the doctors to say anything is more damning than just saying how he is really doing.

The medical briefings were a complete cluster **** of lies.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I also paid for Obama's husband Michael to go on expensive vacations for 8 years. What is your point?

Besides, as others have already shown, being a moot point given Trump's spending in office this is one of the most awful things I've seen you say.  What a repulsive post.  I'd suggest you be ashamed but you probably think it's funny and it speaks volumes about where you stand on everything and as a "man".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 10:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote:
Meet the new Trump, same as the old Trump (except he might now have long term damage to his lungs, heart, and/or brain)

According the article below citing CDC data, the worst flu season in the last 10 years in the U.S. was ~61,000 fatalities due to it or from complications. Last year was 22,000. 

Covid on the other hand could easily surpass 300,000 deaths by end of winter, if not more.

But yeah, far less lethal. 

Side note, Twitter took that tweet down as it is a lie about Covid, though I think it is still viewable by clicking to see what it says.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-returns-to-comparing-covid-19-to-the-flu-we-have-learned-to-live-with-it/ar-BB19KUNS?li=BBnb7Kz
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 01:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: According the article below citing CDC data, the worst flu season in the last 10 years in the U.S. was ~61,000 fatalities due to it or from complications. Last year was 22,000. 

Covid on the other hand could easily surpass 300,000 deaths by end of winter, if not more.

Side note, Twitter took that tweet down as it is a lie about Covid, though I think it is still viewable by clicking to see what it says.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-returns-to-comparing-covid-19-to-the-flu-we-have-learned-to-live-with-it/ar-BB19KUNS?li=BBnb7Kz

Perhaps Trump preparing us to not give a damn about a record breaking number of flu related deaths plays a part in his losing support from seniors?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 01:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: According the article below citing CDC data, the worst flu season in the last 10 years in the U.S. was ~61,000 fatalities due to it or from complications. Last year was 22,000. 

7 months in, it’s more deadly than the last 5 flu seasons combined
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/stephen-miller-tests-positive-coronavirus/index.html

Fan of White Supremacist literature Stephen Miller is Covid positive

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:35 AM)Dill Wrote: lol ok, I will, thank you.

Some local school leaders have had the good sense to buck Trump's "leadership" in this matter,but he has made it hard for them as possible in his rush to open the economy to help his election. 

Your defense of Trump is that states still had enough power to ignore his very poor decision/demand that they open?

Please keep continuing to exonerate Trump for bad judgement exhibited week after week and month after month during a pandemic.

From him we've seen nothing but mixed messaging on masks, competition between federal and state governments for resources, punishment of whistleblowers (as in China), abuse of his power to distort numbers, and rallies with thousands of exposed, cheering followers BOOING at suggestion of masks.  "But he banned travel from China!" back when once. lol

How Trump officials pressured the CDC to play down the risk of reopening schools to fit the president’s reelection agenda https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-nyt-coronavirus-trump-cdc-schools-20200929-e5uqc3jabbb6jkwuxbs6ggzziu-story.html

Trump pushes to reopen schools, says closures will probably cause ‘more death’ https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/trump-pushes-to-reopen-schools-says-closures-will-probably-cause-more-death.html

The president also indicated that if some state or local officials decide not to reopen schools, he thinks the school funding should be reallocated to parents. Earlier this month, Trump made a similar threat that he may withhold federal funding from schools that do not resume in-person classes this fall. 

“We say if a school doesn’t want to open or if a governor doesn’t want to open, maybe for political reasons and maybe not but there is some of that going on, the money should go to the parents, so they can send their children to the school of their choice,” Trump said Thursday. “If schools stay closed, the money should follow the students so families are in control of decisions about their sons and daughters, about their chil
dren.”

How Trump’s Push to Reopen Schools Backfired
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/13/us/trump-schools-reopen.html

“SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!” President Trump declared on July 6, voicing a mantra he would repeat again and again in the coming weeks, with varying degrees of threat, as he sought to jump-start the nation’s flagging economy.

Around the same time, caseloads in much of the country started to climb again. In the weeks since, hundreds of districts — including nearly all of the nation’s largest school systems, along with scores of rural and suburban districts — have reversed course and decided to start the school year with remote instruction.

Rising infection rates were clearly the major driver of the move to continue remote learning. But Mr. Trump’s aggressive, often bellicose demands for reopening classrooms helped to harden the views of many educators that it would be unsafe — and give their powerful unions fodder to demand stronger safety measures or to resist efforts to physically reopen...

A July poll by Education Week found that roughly 60 percent of educators said the pandemic had worsened their view of Mr. Trump, who already fared poorly with much of that group. A recent Washington Post poll found that parents disapprove of Mr. Trump’s handling of school reopening by a two-thirds majority. And a new Gallup poll showed that fewer parents want their children to return to school buildings now than they did in the spring.

Blah, blah, blah...There’s still not one school President Trump forced to re-open. My point still stands.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/stephen-miller-tests-positive-coronavirus/index.html

Fan of White Supremacist literature Stephen Miller is Covid positive

As the Crooked Media guys refer to him: Santa Monica Fascist Stephen Miller.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Trump defeats COVID" coins are on sale at the White House for $100...

What’s the big deal? It’s just like the flu. Isn’t it?

What’s next? A commemorative coin for Trump putting the toilet seat down?
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize he was hospitalized?

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/10/ex-nj-gov-chris-christie-remains-hospitalized-for-covid-19.html

Quote:Ex-N.J. Gov. Chris Christie remains hospitalized for COVID-19
Updated Oct 07, 2020; Posted Oct 06, 2020

UPDATE: Chris Christie said he was ‘checking’ himself into the hospital after coronavirus test. Here’s how doctors say the system works.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie remains hospitalized at Morristown Medical Center, where he was admitted Saturday after testing positive COVID-19.

Christie’s current condition is not known. Hospital officials declined comment Tuesday.

The 58-year-old Mendham resident announced Saturday morning he tested positive for the the coronavirus, a day after President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump announced they had tested positive. Since then, more than a dozen of aides and officials in Trump’s circle tested positive as well.

Christie, who has struggled with his weight and has a lifelong history of asthma, tweeted that he checked himself into the hospital Saturday, citing concerns that he’s at higher risk of developing complications from the virus.

The former governor hasn’t shared what symptoms he has or how he’s being treated. He hasn’t tweeted since Saturday evening.

Star-Ledger columnist Tom Moran spoke on the phone with Christie on Monday. The ex-governor said King Abdullah of Jordan had called to wish him well, ribbing Moran, who had doubted their friendship in a 2012 column. Moran also wrote Christie sounded “raspy but didn’t cough once” during their 10-minute phone call, and that Christie would not discuss his condition.
Reply/Quote
Showed up in my FB memories:

A reminder that Trump campaigned that Clinton was to frail and weak to be POTUS because she had pneumonia.

[Image: 14495282_10210636029880969_1065158935534...e=5FA42FEF]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Showed up in my FB memories:

A reminder that Trump campaigned that Clinton was to frail and weak to be POTUS because she had pneumonia.

[Image: 14495282_10210636029880969_1065158935534...e=5FA42FEF]

Why go back that far when you can use his "Clinton is too weak to be president 'cause of pneumonia" argument against him since he currently has COVID?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:24 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Why go back that far when you can use his "Clinton is too weak to be president 'cause of pneumonia" argument against him since he currently has COVID?

Eh, like I said that popped up.  It shows that 2016 he was using it while he was too sore to go to Vietnam and I used it as a jumping point to now as he's trying to say Biden is feeble while he is sick himself and we should "respect" Trump while he has Covid.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, like I said that popped up.  It shows that 2016 he was using it while he was too sore to go to Vietnam and I used it as a jumping point to now as he's trying to say Biden is feeble while he is sick himself and we should "respect" Trump while he has Covid.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You just wanted to post it because you find young Trump really cute.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't realize he was hospitalized?

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/10/ex-nj-gov-chris-christie-remains-hospitalized-for-covid-19.html

You just have to expect some people to die.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:58 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You just have to expect some people to die.

It is what is its.
Reply/Quote
The GOP message has been that Biden is not of sound mind with suggestions that he is getting drugs to help him.

Meanwhile Trump is literally taking drugs that, along with the virus he has, are clearly having an unstable impact on his cognition.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The GOP message has been that Biden is not of sound mind with suggestions that he is getting drugs to help him.

Meanwhile Trump is literally taking drugs that, along with the virus he has, are clearly having an unstable impact on his cognition.

Hammering this point over and over again can't possibly be winning him many of the independent voters he needs, can it?  I don't see why they keep beating this dead horse.  The people who believe Biden is a blithering moron are safe votes...he's got to move on and expand his base of appeal if he wants to win, doesn't he?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hammering this point over and over again can't possibly be winning him many of the independent voters he needs, can it?  I don't see why they keep beating this dead horse.  The people who believe Biden is a blithering moron are safe votes...he's got to move on and expand his base of appeal if he wants to win, doesn't he?

See: ramming a Supreme Court Justice in 4 weeks before the election
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:58 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You just have to expect some people to die.

True story
Reply/Quote