Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-05-2020, 05:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: And for 750$ 

There is your headline...man who pays less than you in taxes gets free healthcare immediately...feels 20 years younger and YOU paid for it!  Can you get that?  Nope!  Ah well...life isn't fair.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There is your headline...man who pays less than you in taxes gets free healthcare immediately...feels 20 years younger and YOU paid for it!  Can you get that?  Nope!  Ah well...life isn't fair.

I also paid for Obama's husband Michael to go on expensive vacations for 8 years. What is your point?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I also paid for Obama's husband Michael to go on expensive vacations for 8 years. What is your point?

The fact that you think this is some sort of edgy slam-drunk response is lamentable.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There is your headline...man who pays less than you in taxes gets free healthcare immediately...feels 20 years younger and YOU paid for it!  Can you get that?  Nope!  Ah well...life isn't fair.

Well he did work for no salary 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 04:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I agree. However, him being positive on a topic does not necessitate a smackdown from others.

If he posted to not be afraid of COVID, to not wear masks to not social distance, to make out with your neighbors, etc. THEN I could see a negative response. But, people are so full of hate for the man, they can't even let a positive message go without attacking him.

His called the pandemic a hoax and media fear mongering repeatedly. He has literally told people to remove their mask.  He has given Covid briefings not wearing a mask or social distancing on the podium. He's already told the public that in words and deeds.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he did work for no salary 

Hey, credit where it's due but I'd wager a golf trip or two, his legal fees, and whatever medical intervention it took to make a man feel 20 years younger after having covid pretty much wiped that out and then some.  Ahh, but who would dare count dollars and cents when it comes to the health and well-being of human beings?
Reply/Quote

This is a clever marketing expense, I give him that. 400k anually really well spent.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 04:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What's moronic is people think that any of this is true.

Let me give you some idea of what I'm dealing with during a recent phone call . . .

"Your Covid 19 test is positive."

"Yeah, I know.  I did a rapid yesterday and it was positive."

"Did they explain the recommendations?

"Yeah."

"How are you feelin?"

"Well, I'm in some distress." He actually used the word "distressed." "My oxygen level is going down to 85."

"You need to go to the ER."

"Well, it's not staying at 85.  Sometimes it's 88."

"You just told me you were in 'distress.' You need to go to the ER. You could have a pneumonia.  The Covid could be getting worse. You probably need to be admitted."

"Oh, I already got pneumonia.  They confirmed it.  And flu A."

" You've got Covid, pneumonia, and flu A?"

"Yeah."

"You definitely need to go to the ER."

"I'm going to ______________ to try to get some hydroxychloroquine."

Where do you think patients are getting this idea to take hydroxychloroquine for Covid 19 from? And I've already posted the links reporting increased cases of poisoning from bleach ingestion seen at ERs and Poison Control center calls as a result of Trump's irresponsible statements. 
Reply/Quote

Long con is looooong.

You can deduct up to 50% of your adjusted gross income for eligible donations. Donated more, say 100%? No prob! You can carry deductions forward for up to five years from the deduction date.

So he can charge taxpayers millions in lodging and meals at his own resorts to golf, which he gets to write off or defer through corporate taxes, and personally deduct his salary donations. 

And I know... BUT OBAMA!

It's true. Obama golfed. In 8 years of his presidency, he golfed 306 times. Overwhelmingly (about 80% of the time) Obama golfed at public or military installations. In half as much time, Trump has golfed 300 times, 100% at private clubs (which cost more).

I don't fault the guy, he's just gaming the system. He didn't create it, he's just making the most of it. Guy is pretty slick. Like, used car salesman slick.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:05 PM)Dill Wrote: Military don't seem very thankful. I think an apology is owed Trump at least.

Meantime, Trump feels good on steroid treatment. He is going back to the WH tonight.

Don't be afraid of COVID.    DON'T LET IT DOMINATE YOUR LIFE!

On a side note, I just can't shake the feeling that people who get the virus are somehow just WEAK, weaker than the rest of us.

Side effects include psychosis and weakened immune system.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I also paid for Obama's husband Michael to go on expensive vacations for 8 years. What is your point?

You also paid for Secret Service agents to stay in Trump owned properties while he golfed at an unprecedented rate instead of just comping the rooms for people risking their lives to keep them safe.
Reply/Quote

Tax write off.
Reply/Quote
Today, at another briefing to provide the public with disinformation about Trump's Covid infection, Sean Conley cited HIPAA claiming the privacy law prevented him from releasing medical information . . . in a meeting to release medical information.
Reply/Quote

Not that expensive, really. And Obama paid taxes. 

By the way, you believed that Trump separated Biden from his "leftist" base using his cagey debating strategy.

Has that registered in the polls yet?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 04:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What's moronic is people think that any of this is true.

Wrong!!

What's moronic is people feeding off the shit dripping out of trump's ass of a mouth. Like he hasn't been a conman for his entire adult life.

People are dying because of this ridiculous clown show and they are mainly trump supporters which makes it hard for me to even act like I care. But I have a drop of decency and humanity left in me and even though it is the deplorable non college educated morons dying because of this shit I still pity them and don't want anything bad to happen. 

Keep living in make believe land. I can guarantee it is way easier living over there so that is maybe why you do it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Where do you think patients are getting this idea to take hydroxychloroquine for Covid 19 from? And I've already posted the links reporting increased cases of poisoning from bleach ingestion seen at ERs and Poison Control center calls as a result of Trump's irresponsible statements. 

Unh Hunh! . . .

And you were VERY CAREFUL not to tell us how well hydroxychloroquine and bleach ingestion worked, weren't you?

How many suffering from bleach ingestion still have COVID--19??

Lol and you thought I wouldn't notice . . . . Attitude
Reply/Quote
And the first thing the painted clown does when he gets back to the White House is take off his mask.

The dumb shit either didn't learn anything or faked the whole thing to look strong to his base. I'll lean towards the former, but save room for the latter, and be surprised by neither.
Reply/Quote
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519731-trump-removes-mask-upon-arrival-at-white-house

And he takes his mask off with staff around and walks into the White House...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 03:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yep, multiple people reported that they had not been contacted for contact tracing. There is absolutely no interest in finding the true extent of this outbreak.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-rebuffed-cdc-offer-to-lead-contact-tracing-investigation-of-trump-outbreak/ar-BB19Jnk9?ocid=ientp

Again, the White House is not interested in contact tracing.  I'm sure Jared Kushner or some other flunkie with no experience can do what the CDC is designed to do.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 08:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519731-trump-removes-mask-upon-arrival-at-white-house

And he takes his mask off with staff around and walks into the White House...

No fear!!!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote