Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-09-2020, 12:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: With Kamala Harris’ track record as a district attorney you might actually get a law and order president instead of a tax cheat and who committed fraud with his “university” scam.

Trump is the law and order candidate, now if you'll excuse me my car needs fixed so instead of taking it to an experienced mechanic I'm taking it to someone who has crashed a bunch of cars.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 01:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/fox-news-dr-marc-siegel-will-interview-trump-conduct-medical-evaluation-on-camera-friday-night/

Cool. And with the prostate exam, Dr. Siegel will achieve the life long dream of many Republicans of being stuck up Trump’s ass.
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/us/elections/trump-covid-conley.amp.html

Sean Conley announced Trump can resume normal activities Saturday. This means Trump was infected and contagious before they announced his positive result. Which explains why Conley won’t answer when Trump last tested negative. They’re all lyin’ POS.
Reply/Quote
He puts the American peoples beat interest first.
Reply/Quote
Campaign rally on the White House lawn with no social distancing, plans for daily campaign events until the election with no increase in Covid protocol, Eric Trump calling the treatment a "vaccine", Trump calling it a "miracle cure", and an ad taking Fauci out of context to make it seem like he is praising Trump on Covid.

This shit show can't end soon enough.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Cool

<

*THAT* abortion.   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

<

*THAT* abortion.   Hilarious

I was talking with a friend of mine and I'm not sure if it's true......he said that the particular med he was given was not made from stem cells. That the company does make meds using stem cells, just not that one. 

Anyone know what the dealio is? 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:47 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Campaign rally on the White House lawn with no social distancing, plans for daily campaign events until the election with no increase in Covid protocol, Eric Trump calling the treatment a "vaccine", Trump calling it a "miracle cure", and an ad taking Fauci out of context to make it seem like he is praising Trump on Covid.

This shit show can't end soon enough.

I saw Eric Trump yesterday morning. He was on fire with stupidity. But yeah... When pressed on what he'd just said, vaccine became medicine.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:25 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I was talking with a friend of mine and I'm not sure if it's true......he said that the particular med he was given was not made from stem cells. That the company does make meds using stem cells, just not that one. 

Anyone know what the dealio is? 

Not embryonic stem cells, but embryonic cells from an aborted fetus nonetheless. HEK293T cells. An immortal cell line similar to the immortal cell line obtained from Henrietta Lacks.

If someone objects to the use of embryonic stem cells they should also object to the use of embryonic cells if they have any understanding or consistency to what it is they are objecting to.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not embryonic stem cells, but embryonic cells from an aborted fetus nonetheless. HEK293T cells. An immortal cell line similar to the immortal cell line obtained from Henrietta Lacks.

If someone objects to the use of embryonic stem cells they should also object to the use of embryonic cells if they have any understanding or consistency to what it is they are objecting to.

Ahhhhhh.....thanks for the info! I also agree. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote