President and First Lady test POSITIVE!

This dude is high
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 08:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:
This dude is high

A lack of oxygen has that effect.

Ironically, too much oxygen does as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 08:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:
This dude is high

When he says “it’s your favorite president” is he saying that sarcastically like the disinfectant injections comment?

He didn’t have to go to the hospital, but his doctor told him to go?

Regeneron: it was his idea.

Therapeutics. Some people don’t know how to define therapeutics. Then he demonstrates he is one of those people.

Everybody is gonna get the Walter Reed “Presidential Package” for freeeeeeeee. Damn, one shot of dexamethasone and he’s a manic Bernie Sanders with a bad spray tan giving away free healthcare and redistributing wealth.

Their playing politics with the vaccine otherwise we would already have it. The FDA is working faster to approve a new vaccine than ever before. The FDA has never been pushed this hard before.

China’s gonna pay for the White House flu. You’re gonna get free experimental drugs. And China’s gonna pay.

It’s called “logistics.” It was on his word of the day calendar. He thought he’d work it into the conversation. Our military will delivery the packages. Because no president before him ever developed a government agency that sorts and delivers packages across our great country and neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds. He has hundreds of thousands of soldiers standing by to act as “mailmen” some PC people say “mail person” instead of training in their actual military occupation. (Seems like he knows WTF stand by means today. Ain’t that right, Proud Boys?)
Reply/Quote
"It's going to be right after the election. And that's ok, they want to play their politics."

Which is similar to the perpetual "soon" trump healthcare plan. I bet he's going to fix it... Right after the election.
Reply/Quote
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims-he-wont-participate-in-virtual-debate-131221422.html

“I don’t think I’m contagious at all.”

Yeah, that’s why you’re supposed to be isolating at home. Because you’re not contagious.”

He’s an idiot.

And the leader of the coronavirus task force, Pence, should also be in isolation based upon his multiple exposures to positive cases and instead he’s at a debate.

Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum can’t even manage a Covid outbreak among those two, let alone the nation.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 11:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims-he-wont-participate-in-virtual-debate-131221422.html

“I don’t think I’m contagious at all.”

Yeah, that’s why you’re supposed to be isolating at home. Because you’re not contagious.”

He’s an idiot.

And the leader of the coronavirus task force, Pence, should also be in isolation based upon his multiple exposures to positive cases and instead he’s at a debate.

Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum can’t even manage a Covid outbreak among those two, let alone the nation.

I was convinced Trump will say whatever it takes to win, but with growing acceptance and understanding of covid protocol his insistence on hammering the deny and deflect method that appeals to a diminishing base confounds me. 

My best guess is that he is simply unable to fathom anyone who disagrees with him actually counting or having an impact. 
Reply/Quote
https://www.forbes.com/sites/elanagross/2020/10/08/report-trump-required-walter-reed-physicians-to-sign-ndas-before-treating-him-in-2019/#6f072d4c65e1

Oh, Trump had Walter Reed doctors sign redundant NDAs before treating him during his 2019 middle of the night "physical."
Reply/Quote
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
So I guess the GOP's message to seniors to take the proverbial bullet for their grandkids' economy went over like a lead balloon.

Also, that video above. Jesus Christ. The man sounds like he was lobotomized.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 09:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: So I guess the GOP's message to seniors to take the proverbial bullet for their grandkids' economy went over like a lead balloon.

Maybe he's just following Cuomo's actions and trying to kill as many seniors as he can so then the media can claim he's finally handling COVID correctly.

In all seriousness, though, I can't watch the video at work but if that quote is accurate ... SMH. It's like he's TRYING to sabotage his campaign.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
“You're not vulnerable, but they like to say the vulnerable, but you're the least vulnerable — but for this one thing you are vulnerable."

Somebody get this dumbass double of whatever PED Biden’s taking.
Reply/Quote
In a mostly serious note, wouldn't infecting Biden with covid be Trump's best bet at this point?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 11:33 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe he's just following Cuomo's actions and trying to kill as many seniors as he can so then the media can claim he's finally handling COVID correctly.

In all seriousness, though, I can't watch the video at work but if that quote is accurate ... SMH. It's like he's TRYING to sabotage his campaign.

Being president DID air out a lot of his dirty laundry and got the NYDA to start paying attention to his (lack of) taxes and debts.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 11:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In a mostly serious note, wouldn't infecting Biden with covid be Trump's best bet at this point?

(10-02-2020, 10:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ah, Trump tried to Manchurian Candidate Biden with some biological warfare using the China virus. Pretty ballsy using yourself as the vector instead of contaminated blankets.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 11:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In a mostly serious note, wouldn't infecting Biden with covid be Trump's best bet at this point?

HELL no! If Biden is getting elected, I want him as healthy as horse. Kamala Harris taking over for President would be a HORRIBLE thing to happen for this country.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: HELL no! If Biden is getting elected, I want him as healthy as horse. Kamala Harris taking over for President would be a HORRIBLE thing to happen for this country.

Yeah, I don't want a terminally ill president either, but I'm talking about what Trump is going to do...and I'd wager he's more interested in winning than how the country fares. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I don't want a terminally ill president either, but I'm talking about what Trump is going to do...and I'd wager he's more interested in winning than how the country fares. 

But, Trump IS America.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 12:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, Trump IS America.  Mellow

I'm not sure how sincere you are being here.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: HELL no! If Biden is getting elected, I want him as healthy as horse. Kamala Harris taking over for President would be a HORRIBLE thing to happen for this country.

With Kamala Harris’ track record as a district attorney you might actually get a law and order president instead of a tax cheat and who committed fraud with his “university” scam.
Reply/Quote
Mellow

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/fox-news-dr-marc-siegel-will-interview-trump-conduct-medical-evaluation-on-camera-friday-night/

Quote:Fox News Dr. Marc Siegel Will Interview Trump, Conduct ‘Medical Evaluation’ On-Camera Friday Night

By Colby HallOct 9th, 2020, 7:32 am
241 comments

Fox News has announced that President Donald Trump will do his first on-air interview since being diagnosed with Covid-19 Friday night.

The interview will air at 8 PM on Tucker Carlson Tonight and will be conducted by Dr. Marc Siegel, who “will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the program,” according to Fox News. It is not clear from the Fox News report if this interview will occur live on-air, but it will almost certainly be pre-taped earlier in the day.
Since being released from Walter Reed hospital Monday evening, Trump has done two phone interviews, first with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo Thursday morning, then with Fox News Sean Hannity Thursday night. Viewers of Trump’s interview with Hannity heard a raspier voice, with the President pausing to cough or clear his throat a few times.

Coughing or clearing one’s throat is not uncommon for anyone, but there is very little public information about President Trump’s health. When pressed repeatedly by Hannity on when he was last tested for the coronavirus, the commander in chief obfuscated and only said that he would probably undergo a test “tomorrow.”

President Trump’s physician Sean Conley released a letter on Thursday that stated that the president would be able to return to public engagements this weekend and had completed his course of therapy for the disease. “Saturday will be day 10 since Thursday’s diagnosis, and based on the trajectory of advanced diagnostics the team has been conducting, I fully anticipate the President’s safe return to public engagements at that time,” Conley said in his letter.

There is a legitimate concern that President Trump is still recovering from the ill-effects of the potentially deadly Covid-19 contagion, with many medical professionals averring that he still shows the symptoms of someone with pneumonia.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote